Implementation feedback on this LC (and the 0294 one) would be appreciated since Jitsi implements this if I recall correctly. Before next wednesday preferably, since technically the LC ended yesterday.
-------- Weitergeleitete Nachricht --------
Betreff: [Standards] LAST CALL: XEP-0293 (Jingle RTP Feedback Negotiation)
Datum: Tue, 6 Jan 2015 18:59:31 +0000 (UTC)
Von: XMPP Extensions Editor <email@example.com>
Antwort an: XMPP Standards <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This message constitutes notice of a Last Call for comments on XEP-0293 (Jingle RTP Feedback Negotiation).
Abstract: This specification defines an XMPP extension to negotiate
the use of the Extended RTP Profile for Real-time Transport Control
Protocol (RTCP)-Based Feedback (RTP/AVPF) with Jingle RTP
This Last Call begins today and shall end at the close of business on 2015-01-20.
Please consider the following questions during this Last Call and send your feedback to the email@example.com discussion list:
1. Is this specification needed to fill gaps in the XMPP protocol stack or to clarify an existing protocol?
2. Does the specification solve the problem stated in the introduction and requirements?
3. Do you plan to implement this specification in your code? If not, why not?
4. Do you have any security concerns related to this specification?
5. Is the specification accurate and clearly written?
Your feedback is appreciated!