[jitsi-dev] Error

Hello,

when my Sip Account disconnects and I try to reconnect it (after ip-change etc.) Jitsi crashes.

Here is the output (1.0-beta1-nightly.build.3643):
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: An unexpected error hapennedwhile initializing the SIP stack
     at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.startListening(SipStackSharing.java:237)
     at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.addSipListener(SipStackSharing.java:144)
     at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.java:451)
     at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.login.LoginManager$RegisterProvider.run(LoginManager.java:405)
Caused by: javax.sip.ObjectInUseException: Provider already attached!
     at gov.nist.javax.sip.SipStackImpl.createSipProvider(SipStackImpl.java:1408)
     at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.createProvider(SipStackSharing.java:321)
     at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.startListening(SipStackSharing.java:225)
     ... 3 more

My sip-provider is sipgate.de

Regards,

Fabian

Hey Fabian,

На 01.09.11 16:52, Fabian Schwamborn написа:

Hello,

when my Sip Account disconnects and I try to reconnect it (after
ip-change etc.) Jitsi crashes.

By crashes you mean that it displays an error or that it really crashes,
as in: the application dies/freezes/exits?

Here is the output (1.0-beta1-nightly.build.3643):
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: An
unexpected error hapennedwhile initializing the SIP stack
     at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.startListening(SipStackSharing.java:237)
     at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.addSipListener(SipStackSharing.java:144)
     at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceSipImpl.java:451)
     at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.login.LoginManager$RegisterProvider.run(LoginManager.java:405)
Caused by: javax.sip.ObjectInUseException: Provider already attached!
     at
gov.nist.javax.sip.SipStackImpl.createSipProvider(SipStackImpl.java:1408)
     at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.createProvider(SipStackSharing.java:321)
     at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.SipStackSharing.startListening(SipStackSharing.java:225)
     ... 3 more

We are currently working on fixing a number of issues with our reconnect
module. So you should see an update soon. If the problem persists, could
you please send your entire logs?

Thanks,
Emil