[jitsi-dev] Error building on Windows

Hello,
I've installed MinGW, and I'm running build.xml from within Eclipse.
I've also installed the Outlook2010MAPIHeaders, and added a env key to point to the right
path.
I've modified the mingw.home properties in ant to point to C:/MinGW.

When I run the rebuild target, I get an error that it could not load gcc.

rebuild:
     [echo] ver=2.1.0.build.by.SVN
init-native:
msoutlookaddrbook:
       [cc] 7 total files to be compiled.

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\build.xml:850: Could not launch
gcc: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "gcc" (in directory "C:
\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\native_obj"): CreateProcess error=2,
The system cannot find the file specified

I can include the full build log if it's of any use.
Am I missing a package or some other property that I have to set?

Regards,
Alvaro

···

--
Alvaro Soliverez
Senior Software Engineer
Collabora Ltd.
alvaro.soliverez@collabora.co.uk
Hei_Ku at FreeNode IRC

Hello Alvaro,

It seems that you have not set the path to your MinGW environment. For example, you can try to define the following variables (replace with your own paths):

export MINGW_HOME=/cygdrive/c/MinGW64
export PATH=$PATH:$MINGW_HOME/bin

Regards,
Vincent

···

On 4/1/13 11:37 PM, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

Hello,
I've also installed the Outlook2010MAPIHeaders, and added a env key to point to the right
path.
I've modified the mingw.home properties in ant to point to C:/MinGW.

When I run the rebuild target, I get an error that it could not load gcc.

rebuild:
      [echo] ver=2.1.0.build.by.SVN
init-native:
msoutlookaddrbook:

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\build.xml:850: Could not launch
gcc: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "gcc" (in directory "C:
\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\native_obj"): CreateProcess error=2,
The system cannot find the file specified

I can include the full build log if it's of any use.
Am I missing a package or some other property that I have to set?

Regards,
Alvaro

--
Vincent Lucas, Ph.D. Jitsi developer
chenzo@jitsi.org http://jitsi.org

Hello Vincent,
I'm trying to build it in Eclipse under Windows.
I have set MINGW_HOME in the Windows environment variables, and added C:\MingGW\bin to PATH.
I also tried adding MINGW_HOME to Classpath variables in Eclipse, just in case.
Still, I'm getting the same error when I try to build the msoutlookaddrbook target, that it can't find gcc.

Is it possible to build from Windows Eclipse, or should I try an alternate way? I'm doing this in a VM. I could try building this in Linux if it's easier to build the Windows stuff there (though it'd be harder later to test in the Windows VM)

Thanks for the help!
Regards,
Alvaro

PS. A storm hit my city and I was out of power the last week, that's why the delay to answer.

···

On miércoles 3 de abril de 2013 12h'00:57 ART, Vincent Lucas wrote:

Hello Alvaro,

It seems that you have not set the path to your MinGW environment. For example, you can try to define the following variables (replace with your own paths):

Regards,
Vincent

Hello,
path.
I've modified the mingw.home properties in ant to point to C:/MinGW. ...

--
Alvaro Soliverez
Sr Software Engineer
Collabora Ltd

Hello Alvaro,

I am not really an Eclipse expert, but I think the classpath in Eclipse have to point to "MINGW_HOME/bin".

However, I this does not work, I can describe you my compilation environment:

- I have installed MinGW-w64 (even for my 32bits pc) from http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/ and installed cygwin (and of course a java JDK and ant).

- In my cygwin "~/.bashrc" I have set the following variables:
export JAVA_HOME='/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Java/jdk1.7.0_15'
export ANT_HOME=/cygdrive/c/Users/chenzo/Downloads/apache-ant-1.8.4
export PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin:$ANT_HOME/bin:$MINGW_HOME/bin

- Finally go to the jitsi/trunk directory and enter "ant msoutlookaddrbook".

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vincent

···

On 4/8/13 9:04 PM, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

Hello Vincent,
I'm trying to build it in Eclipse under Windows.
I have set MINGW_HOME in the Windows environment variables, and added
C:\MingGW\bin to PATH.
I also tried adding MINGW_HOME to Classpath variables in Eclipse, just
in case.
Still, I'm getting the same error when I try to build the
msoutlookaddrbook target, that it can't find gcc.

Is it possible to build from Windows Eclipse, or should I try an
alternate way? I'm doing this in a VM. I could try building this in
Linux if it's easier to build the Windows stuff there (though it'd be
harder later to test in the Windows VM)

Thanks for the help!
Regards,
Alvaro

PS. A storm hit my city and I was out of power the last week, that's why
the delay to answer.

On miércoles 3 de abril de 2013 12h'00:57 ART, Vincent Lucas wrote:

Hello Alvaro,

It seems that you have not set the path to your MinGW environment. For
example, you can try to define the following variables (replace with
your own paths):

Regards,
Vincent

Hello,
I've also installed the Outlook2010MAPIHeaders, and added a env key
to point to the right
path.
I've modified the mingw.home properties in ant to point to C:/MinGW. ...

--

Hello Vincent,

Hello Alvaro,

I am not really an Eclipse expert, but I think the classpath in Eclipse have to point to "MINGW_HOME/bin".

I had to add MINGW_HOME/bin to the path variable of the environment used to run the ant script.
I had it in the system PATH variable, but it wasn't enough.

- I have installed MinGW-w64 (even for my 32bits pc) from http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/ and installed cygwin (and of course a java JDK and ant).

export JAVA_HOME='/cygdrive/c/Program Files/Java/jdk17.0_15'
export ANT_HOME=/cygdrive/c/Users/chenzo/Downloads/apache-ant-1.8.4
export PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin:$ANT_HOME/bin:$MINGW_HOME/bin

- Finally go to the jitsi/trunk directory and enter "ant msoutlookaddrbook".

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Vincent

I'm installing MinGW-w64 now, as I only had MinGW and it wasn't enough.
I may go with the linux cross-compile if this fails.

Thanks!

Regards,
Alvaro

···

On martes 9 de abril de 2013 03h'57:01 ART, Vincent Lucas wrote:

--
Alvaro Soliverez
Sr Software Engineer
Collabora Ltd

Hello,
after installing MinGW-w64 I was able to run the build.

I'm getting errors on the build, perhaps these are known issues.
I'm trying to build the MS Outlook 2010 plugin, so I have the Outlook2010MAPIHeaders.
I'm using trunk a couple of weeks old.

msoutlookaddrbook:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapix.h:18:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPI.h:29,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotificationh:15,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:7:
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapidefs.h:2731:1: error: stray '\32' in program
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapix.h:21:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPI.h:29,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:15,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotificationcxx:7:
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapicode.h:219:1: error: stray '\32' in program
       [cc] In file included from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:18:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:7:
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapidefs.h:2731:1: error: stray '\32' in program
       [cc] In file included from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:13:0:
       [cc] C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx: In function 'ULONG MAPINotification_registerNotifyMessageDataBase(LPMDB)':
       [cc] C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:448:36: error: no matching function for call to 'IMsgStore::Advise(ULONG, LPENTRYID, ULONG&, IMAPIAdviseSink*&, ULONG*)'
       [cc] C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:448:36: note: candidate is:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapix.h:18:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:15,
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapidefs.h:2114:2: note: virtual HRESULT IMsgStore::Advise(ULONG, LPENTRYID, ULONG, LPMAPIADVISESINK, ULONG_PTR*)
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapidefs.h:2114:2: note: no known conversion for argument 5 from 'ULONG* {aka long unsigned int*}' to 'ULONG_PTR* {aka long long unsigned int*}'
       [cc] C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx: In function 'ULONG MAPINotification_registerNotifyTable(LPMAPITABLE)':
       [cc] C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:467:36: error: no matching function for call to 'IMAPITable::Advise(ULONG, IMAPIAdviseSink*&, ULONG*)'
       [cc] C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:467:36: note: candidate is:
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapidefs.h:1439:2: note: virtual HRESULT IMAPITable::Advise(ULONG, LPMAPIADVISESINK, ULONG_PTR*)
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapidefs.h:1439:2: note: no known conversion for argument 3 from 'ULONG* {aka long unsigned int*}' to 'ULONG_PTR* {aka long long unsigned int*}'
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.h:11,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.cxx:8:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapix.h:21:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.h:11,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.cxx:8:
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapicode.h:219:1: error: stray '\32' in program
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:18:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.cxx:7:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:21:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.cxx:7:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11:0,
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:104:25: error: '__in_opt' has not been declared
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:104:41: error: expected ',' or '...' before 'lpszProfileName'
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactQuery.cxx:11:
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactQuery.cxx:11:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:18:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.h:11,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.cxx:8:
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.h:11,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.cxx:8:
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.cxx:12:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:18:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookDll.cxx:9:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:21:0,
       [cc] from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookDll.cxx:9:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11:0,
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:104:25: error: '__in_opt' has not been declared
       [cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:104:41: error: expected ',' or '...' before 'lpszProfileName'

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\build.xml:850: gcc failed with return code 1

Total time: 2 minutes 47 seconds

···

On martes 9 de abril de 2013 16h'39:20 ART, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

Hello Vincent, On martes 9 de abril de 2013 03h'57:01 ART, Vincent Lucas wrote:

Hello Alvaro,

I had to add MINGW_HOME/bin to the path variable of the environment used to run the ant script.

export ANT_HOME=/cygdrive/c/Users/chenzo/Downloads/apache-ant-1.8.4 ...

Thanks!

Regards,
Alvaro

--
Alvaro Soliverez
Sr Software Engineer
Collabora Ltd

Hello Alvaro,

These are not known issues. When looking at the reported errors, it seems that the compiler have problem with the end file symbol "^Z" of the Outlook headers.

You can try:
- to edit and remove this problematic symbol,
- or to compile with the MAPI headers provided by MINGW (to this you need to comment lines 853 and 864 from src/native/build.xml).

Regards,
Vincent

···

On 4/10/13 12:14 AM, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

Hello,
after installing MinGW-w64 I was able to run the build.

I'm getting errors on the build, perhaps these are known issues.
I'm trying to build the MS Outlook 2010 plugin, so I have the
Outlook2010MAPIHeaders.
I'm using trunk a couple of weeks old.

msoutlookaddrbook:
       [cc] In file included from C:\Office 2010 Developer
Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapix.h:18:0,
       [cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPI.h:29,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotificationh:15,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:7:

[cc] C:\Office 2010 Developer Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI
Headers/mapidefs.h:2731:1: error: stray '\32' in program
Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/mapix.h:21:0,
       [cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPI.h:29,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:15,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotificationcxx:7:

Headers/mapicode.h:219:1: error: stray '\32' in program
       [cc] In file included from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:18:0,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:7:

C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:13:0:

[cc]
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:
In function 'ULONG MAPINotification_registerNotifyMessageDataBase(LPMDB)':
       [cc]
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:448:36:
error: no matching function for call to 'IMsgStore::Advise(ULONG,
LPENTRYID, ULONG&, IMAPIAdviseSink*&, ULONG*)'
       [cc]
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:448:36:
note: candidate is:
       [cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:15,

[cc] from

Headers/mapidefs.h:2114:2: note: virtual HRESULT
IMsgStore::Advise(ULONG, LPENTRYID, ULONG, LPMAPIADVISESINK, ULONG_PTR*)
Headers/mapidefs.h:2114:2: note: no known conversion for argument 5
from 'ULONG* {aka long unsigned int*}' to 'ULONG_PTR* {aka long long
unsigned int*}'
       [cc]
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:
In function 'ULONG MAPINotification_registerNotifyTable(LPMAPITABLE)':
       [cc]
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:467:36:
error: no matching function for call to 'IMAPITable::Advise(ULONG,
IMAPIAdviseSink*&, ULONG*)'
       [cc]
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.cxx:467:36:
note: candidate is:
       [cc] from

[cc] from

[cc] from

Headers/mapidefs.h:1439:2: note: virtual HRESULT
IMAPITable::Advise(ULONG, LPMAPIADVISESINK, ULONG_PTR*)
Headers/mapidefs.h:1439:2: note: no known conversion for argument 3
from 'ULONG* {aka long unsigned int*}' to 'ULONG_PTR* {aka long long
unsigned int*}'
       [cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.h:11,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.cxx:8:

[cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.h:11,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookMAPIHResultException.cxx:8:

Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:18:0,
       [cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.cxx:7:

Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:21:0,
       [cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.cxx:7:

C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11:0,

[cc] from

Headers/Mapix.h:104:25: error: '__in_opt' has not been declared
Headers/Mapix.h:104:41: error: expected ',' or '...' before
'lpszProfileName'
       [cc] from

[cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactQuery.cxx:11:

[cc] from

[cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactQuery.cxx:11:

C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPINotification.h:18:0,

[cc] from

[cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.h:11,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.cxx:8:

[cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.h:11,

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.cxx:8:

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\net_java_sip_communicator_plugin_addrbook_msoutlook_MsOutlookAddrBookContactSourceService.cxx:12:

Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:18:0,
       [cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookDll.cxx:9:

Resources\Outlook 2010 MAPI Headers/Mapix.h:21:0,
       [cc] from

[cc] from
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MsOutlookDll.cxx:9:

C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\addrbook\msoutlook\MAPISession.h:11:0,

[cc] from

Headers/Mapix.h:104:25: error: '__in_opt' has not been declared
Headers/Mapix.h:104:41: error: expected ',' or '...' before
'lpszProfileName'

BUILD FAILED
C:\Users\asoliver\work\vodafone\src\jitsi\jitsi\src\native\build.xml:850: gcc
failed with return code 1

Total time: 2 minutes 47 seconds

On martes 9 de abril de 2013 16h'39:20 ART, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

Hello Vincent, On martes 9 de abril de 2013 03h'57:01 ART, Vincent
Lucas wrote:

Hello Alvaro,

I am not really an Eclipse expert, but I think the classpath in
Eclipse have to point to "MINGW_HOME/bin".

I had to add MINGW_HOME/bin to the path variable of the environment
used to run the ant script.

However, I this does not work, I can describe you my compilation
environment:

- I have installed MinGW-w64 (even for my 32bits pc) from
http://tdm-gcc.tdragon.net/ and installed cygwin (and of course a
java JDK and ant).

export ANT_HOME=/cygdrive/c/Users/chenzo/Downloads/apache-ant-1.8.4 ...

Thanks!

Regards,
Alvaro

--

Hello Vincent,

···

On miércoles 10 de abril de 2013 04h'35:52 ART, Vincent Lucas wrote:

Hello Alvaro,

These are not known issues. When looking at the reported errors, it seems that the compiler have problem with the end file symbol "^Z" of the Outlook headers.

You can try:
- to edit and remove this problematic symbol,
- or to compile with the MAPI headers provided by MINGW (to this you need to comment lines 853 and 864 from src/native/buildxml).

That did the trick! Thanks a lot for your help and patience!

Regards,
Alvaro

--
Alvaro Soliverez
Sr Software Engineer
Collabora Ltd