I was trying to setup recording on my jitsi meet instance.
- I have installed jibri in a separate instance
- I followed the instructions in jibri readme
- But when I set the " recordingType: 'jibri' "
in /etc/jitsi/meet/mydomain.config.js file, the recording button disappears.
- When I try with " DISPLAY=:0 ./jibriselenium.py -u
https://URL-TO-MEETING " the recorder joins the conference call. But the
recording button still does not show up.
I have following questions regarding this
1. What could be the cause for not showing up the recorder button.
2. In /etc/jitsi/jicofo/sip-communicator.properties there is a config
Is the meaning of this line is "BREWERY is the conference that you should
3. What are the possible log files or debugging methods that I could use
to track down the issue
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science & Engineering
University of Moratuwa
*firstname.lastname@example.org <email@example.com>* | LinkedIn