[jitsi-dev] DTMF Issue

Hi,

I am new to asterisk and using jitsi as my SIP phone...... it was working fine and was passing dtmf, but suddenly it stopped passing dtmf. It is not problem with my asterisk server as i checked from other systems and it works fine. I checked for log and found Array Out of bound exception............... could not figure out the issue please help

17:16:03.375 SEVERE: [21] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().91 An uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[ZRTP,10,main] and message was: 104
java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 104
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.RawPacket.writeByte(RawPacket.java:253)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfRawPacket.setDtmfPayload(DtmfRawPacket.java:142)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfRawPacket.init(DtmfRawPacket.java:109)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfTransformEngine.transform(DtmfTransformEngine.java:374)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.TransformEngineChain$PacketTransformerChain.transform(TransformEngineChain.java:152)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.TransformUDPOutputStream.createRawPacket(TransformUDPOutputStream.java:67)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.RTPConnectorOutputStream.write(RTPConnectorOutputStream.java:326)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine.sendDataZRTP(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:799)
at gnu.java.zrtp.ZRtp.sendPacketZRTP(ZRtp.java:1111)
at gnu.java.zrtp.ZrtpStateClass.evDetect(ZrtpStateClass.java:547)
at gnu.java.zrtp.ZrtpStateClass.dispatchEvent(ZrtpStateClass.java:310)
at gnu.java.zrtp.ZrtpStateClass.processEvent(ZrtpStateClass.java:286)
at gnu.java.zrtp.ZRtp.processTimeout(ZRtp.java:587)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine.handleTimeout(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:1014)
at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine$TimeoutProvider.run(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:271)

I am new to asterisk and using jitsi as my SIP phone...... it was working
fine and was passing dtmf, but suddenly it stopped passing dtmf.

Could you provide more details with respect to when it broke? For
example, do you know which was the latest Jitsi build in which it
worked for you and/or which was the first Jitsi build to break it.

17:16:03.375 SEVERE: [21] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().91 An
uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[ZRTP,10,main] and message was:
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfRawPacket.setDtmfPayload(DtmfRawPacket.java:142)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfRawPacket.init(DtmfRawPacket.java:109)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfTransformEngine.transform(DtmfTransformEngine.java:374)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.TransformEngineChain$PacketTransformerChain.transform(TransformEngineChain.java:152)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.TransformUDPOutputStream.createRawPacket(TransformUDPOutputStream.java:67)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.RTPConnectorOutputStream.write(RTPConnectorOutputStream.java:326)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine.sendDataZRTP(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:799)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine.handleTimeout(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:1014)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine$TimeoutProvider.run(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:271)

I thought there would be such a problem while I was developing
DTLS-SRTP. It's basically there whenever a non-RTP packet is sent over
the RTP/data path. We'll fix the exception.

···

2013/10/17 Ankit <ankit.mani@yahoo.com>:

Thank you...... Great to see so early response

i am using jitsi-2.2.4603.9615 with asterisk 11.4.0, and plays an IVR on extension 700 and then wait for dtmf, but jitsi is not passing dtmf....... i think problem is with my system as i tried other soft phone also

i tried reinstalling it.

I am new to asterisk and using jitsi as my SIP phone...... it was working
fine and was passing dtmf, but suddenly it stopped passing dtmf.

Could you provide more details with respect to when it broke? For
example, do you know which was the latest Jitsi build in which it
worked for you and/or which was the first Jitsi build to break it.

17:16:03.375 SEVERE: [21] util.UtilActivator.uncaughtException().91 An
uncaught exception occurred in thread=Thread[ZRTP,10,main] and message was:
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfRawPacket.setDtmfPayload(DtmfRawPacket.java:142)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfRawPacket.init(DtmfRawPacket.java:109)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.dtmf.DtmfTransformEngine.transform(DtmfTransformEngine.java:374)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.TransformEngineChain$PacketTransformerChain.transform(TransformEngineChain.java:152)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.TransformUDPOutputStream.createRawPacket(TransformUDPOutputStream.java:67)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.RTPConnectorOutputStream.write(RTPConnectorOutputStream.java:326)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine.sendDataZRTP(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:799)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine.handleTimeout(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:1014)
at
org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.zrtp.ZRTPTransformEngine$TimeoutProvider.run(ZRTPTransformEngine.java:271)

I thought there would be such a problem while I was developing
DTLS-SRTP. It's basically there whenever a non-RTP packet is sent over
the RTP/data path. We'll fix the exception.

···

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 5:51 PM, Lyubomir Marinov <lyubomir.marinov@jitsi.org> wrote:
2013/10/17 Ankit <ankit.mani@yahoo.com>:

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev