[jitsi-dev] Doubts on jitsi

Hi. Happy to learn about the work you are doing on jitsi.

I would like to make a suggestion:

That someone add Jitsiś features to Features and Features2 in en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_instant_messaging_clients - it is missing.

And I was hoping you could clear out some doubts I have about Jitsi that I did not find in the faq nor anywhere else :frowning:
  What must I do to keep the conversations - text, audio, video - between me and the other party only?
    How to prevent logging from the XMPP or SIP server I choose to use? Are all servers essentially the same?
    Is it sufficient to use otr and encryption plugins?
    If I don't use otr and encryption, do XMPP servers log messages at all?
                Audio and video encryption also available for computer-to-phone calls, or just computer-to-computer?

If I use XMPP to message with a skype or gtalk or facebook user off-the-record, is it guaranteed to not be recorded by skype or Google or facebook?
    If no, is there any way I can communicate with those users, using that protocol, without being logged by third parties?

If I use XMPP video or phone call with a skype or gtalk user can it be intercepted by skype or Google?
    If no, is there any way I can communicate with those users, using that protocol, without being logged by third parties?

Any particular advantage of SIP over XMPP? (Because XMPP seems to be more popular.)

Can an XMPP address receive email, or the user@provider.com format only seems to be the same as email but isn't?

Thanks for your help, I could not find these answers.
Karol