[jitsi-dev] documentation for chosen urls for jitmeet

Hi, All:

I just got the ofmeet version of JitMeet going on Openfire on a server in my network and it works really well. I want to use a chosen url instead of the random one that is system generated. Where are the docs or instructions for this located?

Thanks

marc

···

I don't know about ofmeet in Openfire but in Jitsi Meet we merely type the URL we want to go to (if we don't want the random one, of course)... What exactly do you expect to find in a documentation/instruction on the subject?

···

On 23.05.2014 19:50, Marc Abrams wrote:

I just got the ofmeet version of JitMeet going on Openfire on a server in my network and it works really well. I want to use a chosen url instead of the random one that is system generated. Where are the docs or instructions for this located?

Hi, Lyubomir:

It was not obvious how to do that, but I figured out how to do it anyway. Ofmeet works the same way as JitMeet but is optimized to run with Openfire.

Thanks

···

On May 23, 2014, at 10:03 AM, Lyubomir Marinov <lyubomir.marinov@jitsi.org> wrote:

On 23.05.2014 19:50, Marc Abrams wrote:

I don't know about ofmeet in Openfire but in Jitsi Meet we merely type the URL we want to go to (if we don't want the random one, of course)... What exactly do you expect to find in a documentation/instruction on the subject?

http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev