[jitsi-dev] distorted audio (endian problem?)

Hello,

On a big endian machine (OS X/ppc), audio is getting distorted. It's quite likely an endian problem in Jitsi code because the portaudio test cases work fine. Where to look?

Regards,
Heikki Lindholm

Hi all,

since we seem to be nearing 2.0 rapidly, I wanted to raise a minor glitch: Is the UUID field meant to be cut-off? Is this valid for all versions or only the german translation?

Would be nice to have fixed before shipping 2.0 I think.

Best,
steve

Hi all,

maybe a user error? I just noticed this, while playing around with Jitsi, looking for glitches.

When opening settings > Accounts > Add I can select a network, but whichever network I select, I never get passed the message "Please select a network from the list.". The "Add" button stays greyed-out and unclickable.

http://cl.ly/image/3b1n3y1A372Y

Hope I'm not doing something very stupid here, but this looks like a problem?

Using OS X 10.8.2 and 1.1.4454.10414.

Best,
steve

Hey

since we seem to be nearing 2.0 rapidly, I wanted to raise a minor glitch:

Is

the UUID field meant to be cut-off? Is this valid for all versions or only
the german translation?

It's not the translation, but rather some weird, far too wide, fonts used on
certain window-managers. There's plenty of space left on Windows for
example.

Would be nice to have fixed before shipping 2.0 I think.

Do you have a suggestion on how to deal with those font inconsistencies?

Best,
steve

Ingo

Hi Steve,
as I am not update Jitsi frequently, this is just to confirm that adding a new account is working in 1.1.4377.10191

Regards
Walter

···

On 31 Jan 2013, at 16:35, Steve wrote:

Hi all,

maybe a user error? I just noticed this, while playing around with Jitsi, looking for glitches.

When opening settings > Accounts > Add I can select a network, but whichever network I select, I never get passed the message "Please select a network from the list.". The "Add" button stays greyed-out and unclickable.

Best,
steve

This is fixed with the latest nightly update. Thx guys!

···

Am 31.01.2013 um 10:47 schrieb Walter Kreutzner <walter@octagra.com>:

Hi Steve,
as I am not update Jitsi frequently, this is just to confirm that adding a new account is working in 1.1.4377.10191

Regards
Walter

On 31 Jan 2013, at 16:35, Steve wrote:

Hi all,

Best,
steve