[jitsi-dev] dev Digest, Vol 47, Issue 140

Hi

I run the jitsi meet on debian 8 according to the quick install manual. it runs OK .

But after about one day, following errors is printed in the jicofo log file:

net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to allocate channels - no bridge configured
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.allocateChannels(ChannelAllocator.java:372)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.createOffer(ChannelAllocator.java:307)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.discoverFeaturesAndInvite(ChannelAllocator.java:166)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.run(ChannelAllocator.java:135)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

at the same time, when two people join the same meeting room(same url path) using the browser, it display"unffortunately, somethong went wrong, we're trying the fix..."

if i reboot the computer, it will run ok again.

what's the matter? please help me.

Frank.

Hi Frank,

Looks like your Jitsi Video Bridge is down. Can you check the logs? Also try restarting it and seeing if you can connect then.

Cheers,

···

On Feb 27, 2017, at 04:57, yicheng li <rtjava@hotmail.com> wrote:

Hi

I run the jitsi meet on debian 8 according to the quick install manual. it runs OK .

But after about one day, following errors is printed in the jicofo log file:

net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to allocate channels - no bridge configured
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.allocateChannels(ChannelAllocator.java:372)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.createOffer(ChannelAllocator.java:307)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.discoverFeaturesAndInvite(ChannelAllocator.java:166)
        at org.jitsi.jicofo.ChannelAllocator.run(ChannelAllocator.java:135)
        at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:471)
        at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:178)
        at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:292)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1145)
        at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:615)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

at the same time, when two people join the same meeting room(same url path) using the browser, it display"unffortunately, somethong went wrong, we're trying the fix..."

if i reboot the computer, it will run ok again.

what's the matter? please help me.

--
Saúl