[jitsi-dev] calling failed via Videobridge

Dear All,
I tried to call my friend via my Jit.si account (he is using
jabber.ccc.de on port 80) over videobridge (normal connection doesn´t
work - ICE failed) but using videobridge also failed.

below the error report - any ideas what could be the problem?

kind regards, MS
Mac OS 10.8.5, latest nb of Jitsi

(I have masked the jabber.ccc.de address below) :

et.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException:
Failed to create a call to *******@jabber.ccc.de/jitsi
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.throwOperationFailedException(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:2651)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:449)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:271)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.doInviteCalleeToCall(OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.java:310)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.doInviteCalleeToCall(OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.java:33)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.media.AbstractOperationSetTelephonyConferencing.createConfCall(AbstractOperationSetTelephonyConferencing.java:368)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetVideoBridgeImpl.createConfCall(OperationSetVideoBridgeImpl.java:92)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$InviteToConferenceBridgeThread.run(CallManager.java:3148)
Caused by:
net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException:
Failed to allocate colibri channel.
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.throwOperationFailedException(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:2649)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.TransportManagerJabberImpl.startCandidateHarvest(TransportManagerJabberImpl.java:422)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.IceUdpTransportManager.startCandidateHarvest(IceUdpTransportManager.java:607)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.TransportManagerJabberImpl.startCandidateHarvest(TransportManagerJabberImpl.java:487)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.harvestCandidates(CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.java:1126)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.createContentList(CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.java:468)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallPeerJabberImpl.initiateSession(CallPeerJabberImpl.java:344)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallJabberImpl.initiateSession(CallJabberImpl.java:773)
    at
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:430)
    ... 6 more

Hello,

···

On 18/03/14 11:58, Mr.Smith wrote:

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA256

Dear All,
I tried to call my friend via my Jit.si account (he is using
jabber.ccc.de on port 80) over videobridge (normal connection doesn�t
work - ICE failed) but using videobridge also failed.

below the error report - any ideas what could be the problem?

There were some problems with the videobridge connected to jit.si.
Should be now fixed thanks to Yasen and Damencho.

Regards,
Boris