[jitsi-dev] But report: Search in Property Editor to be case insensitive


#1

Hello,

Maybe it would be much more usable if the search function of the (Jitsi > Menu > Preferences... > Advanced > Property Editor) was case insensitive.

Thanks.
Pavel Tankov


#2

Good idea!

Marin, think you could have a look at that?

Emil

···

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Pavel Tankov <ptankov@bluejimp.com> wrote:

Hello,

Maybe it would be much more usable if the search function of the (Jitsi > Menu > Preferences... > Advanced > Property Editor) was case insensitive.

Thanks.
Pavel Tankov

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
Jitsi
emcho@jitsi.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
https://jitsi.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31


#3

Hello,

Yes, I will have a look.

Regards,
Marin

···

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> wrote:

Good idea!

Marin, think you could have a look at that?

Emil

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Pavel Tankov <ptankov@bluejimp.com> > wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe it would be much more usable if the search function of the (Jitsi
> Menu > Preferences... > Advanced > Property Editor) was case insensitive.
>
> Thanks.
> Pavel Tankov
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> dev@jitsi.org
> Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
> http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
Jitsi
emcho@jitsi.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
https://jitsi.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev


#4

Hello,

Here is a the required patch.

Regards,
Marin

propertyEditor.patch (374 KB)

···

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM, Marin Dzhigarov <marin@bluejimp.com> wrote:

Hello,

Yes, I will have a look.

Regards,
Marin

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Emil Ivov <emcho@jitsi.org> wrote:

Good idea!

Marin, think you could have a look at that?

Emil

On Wed, Oct 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM, Pavel Tankov <ptankov@bluejimp.com> >> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Maybe it would be much more usable if the search function of the (Jitsi
> Menu > Preferences... > Advanced > Property Editor) was case insensitive.
>
> Thanks.
> Pavel Tankov
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> dev mailing list
> dev@jitsi.org
> Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
> http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

--
Emil Ivov, Ph.D. 67000 Strasbourg,
Project Lead France
Jitsi
emcho@jitsi.org PHONE: +33.1.77.62.43.30
https://jitsi.org FAX: +33.1.77.62.47.31

_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev