[jitsi-dev] Building source from NetBeans or other IDE's

Sorry for the stupid question, but I've been trying to pull the source to build with NetBeans for the past couple of days. The online guide (installing in NetBeans) -- as well as the other IDE's -- seem to be a bit outdated.

Under netbeans, when I try to build, I get approx 1300 warning messages on casts and I get a couple of build errors due to cloud irc not being in the library and I don't know where I can actually pull that library from. This effects the irc protocol.

Does anyone have a zipped up, working netbeans project that I could get a clone of or any more pointers on what might be going wrong?

I'm also more than willing to switch IDE's if that makes more sense. What are other's using with code pulled straight from the repository?

-- Billy

Sorry for the stupid question, but I've been trying to pull the source
to build with NetBeans for the past couple of days. The online guide
(installing in NetBeans) -- as well as the other IDE's -- seem to be a
bit outdated.

Under netbeans, when I try to build, I get approx 1300 warning
messages on casts and I get a couple of build errors due to cloud irc
not being in the library and I don't know where I can actually pull
that library from. This effects the irc protocol.

The warnings are normal. I just added the irc-api-1.0.jar to the netbeans project. It should compile now, unless I've missed something (I don't have netbeans around to test, will appreciate feedback).

Does anyone have a zipped up, working netbeans project that I could
get a clone of or any more pointers on what might be going wrong?

I'm also more than willing to switch IDE's if that makes more sense.
What are other's using with code pulled straight from the repository?

If building is the only thing that fails in your IDE, using 'ant' directly is an option.

Regards,
Boris

ยทยทยท

On 14/10/14 19:30, bgmoon@redshirtrobotics.com wrote: