[jitsi-dev] Bug in the options menu on MAC OS, cannot select proper audio input

Hi guys,

I am using Jitsy 2.2.4603.9615 on a Macbook Pro early 2011 on Mac OS 10.8.4. I have also tried the latest nightly build of Jitsy, I had the same issue.

The problem is about my audio settings, where the drop-down menu does not allow me to select "Built-in Microphone" as my sound input.
Whenever I select the option, it jumps back to Built-in Input. I've attached a screenshot showing it.

This way, I have no sound during my calls or video calls, because I can't select the right sound-input. Video works perfectly fine.

Cheers,

Andreas

2013-06-22@11.55.04-logs.zip (1.73 MB)

I ran into this also, a while ago. But the latest nightly solved this issue for me. Andreas, could you check if this issue is still reproducible for you with the latest nightly?

https://jitsi.org/Main/Download

Steve

···

Am 22.06.2013 um 12:15 schrieb Andreas Soos <soos.andreas@yahoo.ie>:

Hi guys,

I am using Jitsy 2.2.4603.9615 on a Macbook Pro early 2011 on Mac OS 10.8.4. I have also tried the latest nightly build of Jitsy, I had the same issue.

The problem is about my audio settings, where the drop-down menu does not allow me to select "Built-in Microphone" as my sound input.
Whenever I select the option, it jumps back to Built-in Input. I've attached a screenshot showing it.

This way, I have no sound during my calls or video calls, because I can't select the right sound-input. Video works perfectly fine.

Cheers,

Andreas

<Screen Shot 2013-06-22 at 11.58.35 AM.png>

<2013-06-22@11.55.04-logs.zip>_______________________________________________
dev mailing list
dev@jitsi.org
Unsubscribe instructions and other list options:
http://lists.jitsi.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

Just downloaded and tried the latest nightly build. Still the same issue. Can't select my microphone.

Andreas

···

On Jun 23, 2013, at 2:44 PM, Steve <stevebell@gulli.com> wrote:

I ran into this also, a while ago. But the latest nightly solved this issue for me. Andreas, could you check if this issue is still reproducible for you with the latest nightly?