We've got an issue with Etherpad which happens when authentication is activated.
- An authenticated user (through shibboleth) creates a room.
- Other participants join the room (authentication is not required)
- They edit an Etherpad document.
- The authenticated user (who seems to be the owner of the Etherpad) leaves the room (e.g technical issue)
- Then he comes back to the room and relaunches the Etherpad.
- Now he has got a new instance of Etherpad which different of other users
- They can't edit the same document anymore.
Have you got an idea how to fix the issue ?