Jitsi Desktop's main window does not show up

I am running Debian “Stretch”. I am trying to use Jitsi Desktop.

After installing everything, using: jitsi_2.10.5550-1_amd64.deb (it’s a chore, fixing all the dependencies), then when Jitsi starts up, you can see the little GUI window listing all the plugins piling up; but then, the main Jitsi window does not show up!

Instead, I get this message:

2018-06-24 19:20:32.557 SEVERE: [954]    
impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectUsingSRVRecords().912 No SRV addresses found for _xmpp-client._tcp.dukgo.com   

There exists a previous jitsi database, which included a “dukgo.com” user account (that server closed down).
A workaround could be, to delete that account from that database. How can I find it?

(And indeed, when I go “sudo jitsi”, the main Jitsi window does show up).

Going: ~$ ps -ef

I get:

rosmarie   3870 10064 38 19:20 pts/1    00:00:13 /usr/bin/java -classpath /usr/share/jitsi/lib/felix.jar:/usr/share/jitsi/sc-bundles/dnsjava.jar:/usr/share/jitsi/sc-bundles/sc-launcher.jar:/usr/share/jitsi/sc-bundles/util.jar:/usr/share/jitsi/lib -Djna.library.path=/usr/share/jitsi/lib/native -Dfelix.config.properties=file:/usr/share/jitsi/lib/felix.client.run.properties -Djava.util.logging.config.file=/usr/share/jitsi/lib/logging.properties -splash:splash.gif -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME=.jitsi net.java.sip.communicator.launcher.SIPCommunicator   

My system:

lsb_release -a: Debian GNU/Linux 9.4 (stretch)
uname -a: Linux 4.15.0-2-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.15.11-1 (2018-03-20) x86_64 GNU/Linux

I don’t think connecting to account will prevent showing the UI, there must be something else. Do you see in the logs some other errors?
All account information is in https://desktop.jitsi.org/faq#jitsi-home

Is it related to my crash>

It’s due to the fact that it cannot connect to an old account, since the duk.go server is closed. But somehow this error prevents opening the main Jitsi window.

A workaround could be, to delete the old account from the database. The problem is, how to do it without using the Jitsi Desktop GUI?