Jitsi-Desktop & VideoBridge Option

Hey.
So i have been playing around with Jitsi Desktop and every feature works except the VideBridge option which you can find under Tools -> Create a Video Bridge… So what happens when i select this option and invite a user is dialing then the connection dies out with this error Message and Java error

Failed to create a call to test@meet.domain.com/jitsi-3ogmnn8

net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to create a call to test@meet.domain.com/jitsi-3ogmnn8
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.throwOperationFailedException(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:2798)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:467)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:284)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.doInviteCalleeToCall(OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.java:337)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.doInviteCalleeToCall(OperationSetTelephonyConferencingJabberImpl.java:45)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.media.AbstractOperationSetTelephonyConferencing.createConfCall(AbstractOperationSetTelephonyConferencing.java:379)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetVideoBridgeImpl.createConfCall(OperationSetVideoBridgeImpl.java:103)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.gui.main.call.CallManager$InviteToConferenceBridgeThread.run(CallManager.java:3211)
Caused by: net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to allocate colibri channel.
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.throwOperationFailedException(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:2796)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.TransportManagerJabberImpl.startCandidateHarvest(TransportManagerJabberImpl.java:427)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.IceUdpTransportManager.startCandidateHarvest(IceUdpTransportManager.java:626)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.TransportManagerJabberImpl.startCandidateHarvest(TransportManagerJabberImpl.java:492)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.harvestCandidates(CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.java:1175)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.createContentList(CallPeerMediaHandlerJabberImpl.java:480)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallPeerJabberImpl.initiateSession(CallPeerJabberImpl.java:355)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.CallJabberImpl.initiateSession(CallJabberImpl.java:781)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.createOutgoingCall(OperationSetBasicTelephonyJabberImpl.java:448)
… 6 more

Now in jvb.log i do see the below message also
SEVERE: [5121] VideobridgeShim.handleColibriConferenceIQ#350: Error processing channels: bad-request Endpoint ID does not match channel bundle ID

Does anyone know what might be the cause of can point me to a location to check this out?? I can do “Create a conference call” with no issues and everything else works from what i can see but this one option.

Thanks