Jitsi Connection Randomly Drops after a few Minutes during a Meeting

Good Afternoon,

We have jitsi set up. However, the application’s connection drops randomly after a few minutes. We have the following settings enabled:

ENABLE_XMPP_WEBSOCKET=0
ENABLE_COLIBRI_WEBSOCKET=0
ENABLE_SCTP=1

What could be causing this issue? Please help.

Please share JS console logs, it’s hard to tell otherwise.

Hi,

I am in a corporate network. I am not able to share my logs. But i am receiving:

[modules/xmpp/strophe.util.js]
<t.a/r.Strophe.log>: Strophe: Disconnect was called because: undefined

Uncaught (in promise) Error: Not connected XmppConnection.js:489:18

[JitsiMeetJS.js] : UnhandledError: No connected Script: null Line: null Column: null stackTrace:

[modules/statistics/AvgRTPStatsReporter.js] <m.addNext>: bandwidth_download - invalid value for idx: 0 undefined
[modules/RTC/BridgeChannel.js] <p.send>: Bridge Channel send: no opened channel.

Is there something I am missing in the configurations?

What can you see before this?

I am able to start a session with two users. I see a blank screen, and then it disconnects. I get the “You have been disconnected” message.

By see I meant in the logs. There is probably a like with CONFERENCE_FAILED.

Yes, I saw that message. It seems to hold a longer connection in Chrome, but in Firefox it disconnects within 30 seconds.

Unless you show the message, which includes the cause I can’t really help you.

Good Morning,

@saghul Here are some of the messages I am seeing when it disconnects in Firefox:

There is a “Warning: Unresponsive Script
A script on this page may be busy, or it may have stopped responding. You can stop the script now, open the script in the debugger, or let the script continue.
Script: resource://devtools/client/shared/vendor/react-dom.js:11274”

I also see these messages in the browser console:
[modules/xmpp/strophe.util.js] <t.a/r.Strophe.log>: Strophe: Disconnect was called because: undefined
[modules/xmpp/strophe.util.js] <t.a/r.Strophe.log>: Strophe: Disconnect was called before Strophe connected to the server