Jitsi 2.10.5550 on Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC version 1809 wont open

Hello. Ive recently noticed that when installing Jitsi from their website (windows stable build) on my corporate image, Windows 10 Enterprise LTSC thats on hundreds of pcs is now not launching.
If im signed in as an end user with no admin rights it doesnt appear to do a single thing. If you open task manager you see jitsi is sitting there hung.
If im signed in as an end user and run the jitsi program as administrator it opens visually and starts loading but stops at “security configuration form” but never loads the first time wizard box that allows me to configure the phone. I can have this open indefinately and it will never move. I have to go in task manager and kill jitsi.

I granted “authenticated users” full control over the ProgramFiles\Jitsi folder but no change

When i run process monitor I see Jitsi trying to query / read HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TCPIP\Parameters\Interfaces and it says result reparse but no failures or denies visible. After that initial 4 Jitsi commands I see nothing for jitsi.

Has anyone seen this?