Jigasi Update - masterS.length != saltKeyLength, Invite and IVR

Hello everyone,

After I updated our testing environment today I noticed the following exceptions when inviting someone via Jigasi or Joining via IVR, both lead to the fact that it is not possible to join via SIP anymore.
Nothing but the jigasi/jitsi versions changed, neither on our callserver/IVR end, nor on our network:

When inviting someone via the Jitsi Frontend, I get the following error:

2020-05-25 18:50:13.765 SEVERE: [54] service.protocol.media.MediaAwareCallPeer.logAndFail().695 Remote party sent a faulty session description.

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: masterS.length != saltKeyLength

at org.jitsi.srtp.SrtpContextFactory.(SrtpContextFactory.java:118)

at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.sdes.SDesTransformEngine.getTransformEngine(SDesTransformEngine.java:150)

at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.sdes.SDesTransformEngine.update(SDesTransformEngine.java:67)

at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.sdes.SDesTransformEngine.(SDesTransformEngine.java:48)

When I try to join the Room via our IVR I get the following exception with the same message:

2020-05-25 18:53:35.795 SEVERE: [234] impl.protocol.sip.CallPeerSipImpl.answer().1339 Failed to create an SDP description for an OK response to an INVITE request!

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: masterS.length != saltKeyLength

at org.jitsi.srtp.SrtpContextFactory.(SrtpContextFactory.java:118)

at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.sdes.SDesTransformEngine.getTransformEngine(SDesTransformEngine.java:150)

at org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.transform.sdes.SDesTransformEngine.update(SDesTransformEngine.java:67)

Does anyone have a clue?
At least if it is misconfiguration or a bug?

Right before the update everything was working fine.

Regards

I also did a clean install on another machine today, and the error is already there