Jigasi transcription configuration error

Hello,

I am trying to use the transcription feature with Jigasi. I have found many helpful posts on this topic but I didn’t found the solution for my issues.

I have installed Jitsi, Jigasi on debian 10 and configured the Google Application part.
The SIP component is disabled.

I have the CC button displayed during the conference but nothing happen when I click on it and I have several error messages in the log files showing that jigasi cannot join the conference due to SSL errors.

Can you please help me find what I am missing in the configuration ?

Please find below the last errors in the jigasi log file, I cannot post the complete log as new user in this community.

2021-04-22 10:11:44.820 GRAVE: [38] impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin().1003 Failed to connect to XMPP service
org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException: No supported and enabled SASL Mechanism provided by server. Server announced mechanisms: . Registered SASL mechanisms with Smack: [SASL Mech: GSSAPI, Prio: 100, SASL Mech: SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS, Prio: 100, SASL Mech: SCRAM-SHA-1, Prio: 110, SASL Mech: DIGEST-MD5, Prio: 200, SASL Mech: CRAM-MD5, Prio: 300, SASL Mech: PLAIN, Prio: 400, SASL Mech: X-OAUTH2, Prio: 410, SASL Mech: EXTERNAL, Prio: 500, SASL Mech: ANONYMOUS, Prio: 500]. Enabled SASL mechanisms for this connection: null. Blacklisted SASL mechanisms: [SCRAM-SHA-1-PLUS].
at org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.selectMechanism(SASLAuthentication.java:361)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.SASLAuthentication.authenticate(SASLAuthentication.java:192)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.bosh.XMPPBOSHConnection.loginInternal(XMPPBOSHConnection.java:222)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.login(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:491)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.LoginByPasswordStrategy.login(LoginByPasswordStrategy.java:98)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:1371)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:970)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.initializeConnectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:795)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:500)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:59)

Hello,

Thanks a lot for your answer but I have already the option “ALLOW_NON_SECURE” set to true.

Do you have another idea to solve this issue ?