Jigasi transcript failed

Hi there,

I’m currently trying to using the transcript feature of jigasi. After inviting “jitsi_meet_transcribe” to the conference, a “Transcriber” joined the meeting but after 2-3s it left the conference room. Here is the jigasi log: https://pastebin.com/hqLagH0j

I retrieved the transcript file from the log:

Transcript of conference held at Sep 13, 2019 in room heathcheck@conference.[ourdomain]
Initial people present at 2:15:45 AM:
Fellow Jitser

Transcript, started at 2:15:45 AM:

<2:15:45 AM> Tien 2 joined the conference

Can you help me figure out what went wrong?
Many thanks in advance,
Tien

Can you show us your config files for jigasi?
The domain used for the xmpp account seems wrong to me and your xmpp account doesn’t Registered to the server … so seems strange:

2019-09-13 09:31:07.081 INFO: [880] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.registrationStateChanged().612 XMPP (58ccc67d@callcontrol.[ourdomain].vn): RegistrationStateChangeEvent[ oldState=Registering; newState=RegistrationState=Registering; reasonCode=-1; reason=null]

HI @damencho,

I reinstall jigasi 245 and it seems to work. May I ask how can we change the transcript language?

That is strange. Can you send me your jigasi configs in private if you want? Remove stuff like passwords, so I can take a look and try to reproduce it and fix it, thanks.

Hi @damencho,

Is it possible for us to hide the "Transcriber " the same way Jibri is hidden?

Thanks

Yep, use the hidden domain as jibri uses.

So the current domain for jigasi is callcontrol.ourdomain.com. Should we change it to recorder.outdomain.com like jibri. Or adding callcontrol to hidden domain some where.

Also, If I use the hidden domain for jigasi, won’t it also hide the normal sip call user?

Yes, we use recorder domain for transcriber user, as UI has a limitation to only one hidden domain for now.

Yes, if you use jigasi for both, this way it will hide the sip call participant user. But there is a workaround and for that, you can use the PREVENT_AUTH_LOGIN account property for the sip account. Like:
net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.sip.acc1403273890647.PREVENT_AUTH_LOGIN=true, this way for the sip calls it will not use that authentication and will use anonymous.