Jigasi transcribe integration after StreamingRecognitionSession.end

hi,
i want integrate a transcription service to Jigasi.
i only need transcript result when conference finished. i don’t need online transcription.

In StreamingRecognitionSession.sendRequest i want buffer input (even in file) and when StreamingRecognitionSession.end function calls i want start transcription.

my question is: how much time do i have to finish transcription after end function called? and this method has any problem?

thanks

Do you want to actually run the transcription on screen or you want a file with the transcribed text? If it’s the latter, Jigasi already has the capability to do this.

i only want to save transcription to file.
i want integrate 3rd party transcription service to save result in file. this transcription service dose not support streaming, so i want do a trick for integration.

In Jigasi sip-communicator.properties:

# save formats
# org.jitsi.jigasi.transcription.SAVE_JSON=false
# org.jitsi.jigasi.transcription.SAVE_TXT=true

# send formats
# org.jitsi.jigasi.transcription.SEND_JSON=true
# org.jitsi.jigasi.transcription.SEND_TXT=false

You can select the format to save in (text or json). If you don’t specify a send format, then transcription won’t show on screen (or in chat).

i know. my question is about how integrate Jigasi to transcription service that dose not support streaming!!

What does your transcription service support?

it can transcribe audio files

You can save the meeting audio using jibri and you can send this file to your service after the meeting using the finalize script