Jigasi telephone/'+' button not showing up after quick install

I did a quick install of jigasi and the install seemed to have work. The only problem that I am having is that the button to dial out is not showing up when entering a conference. I check the jigasi logs and here is what showed up:

2018-10-09 15:48:37.166 SEVERE: [38] org.jitsi.meet.ComponentMain.call().323 not-authorized, host:localhost, port:5347
org.xmpp.component.ComponentException: not-authorized
at org.jivesoftware.whack.ExternalComponent.connect(ExternalComponent.java:243)
at org.jivesoftware.whack.ExternalComponentManager.addComponent(ExternalComponentManager.java:242)
at org.jivesoftware.whack.ExternalComponentManager.addComponent(ExternalComponentManager.java:222)
at org.jitsi.meet.ComponentMain$3.call(ComponentMain.java:315)
at org.jitsi.meet.ComponentMain$3.call(ComponentMain.java:300)
at org.jitsi.retry.RetryStrategy$TaskRunner.run(RetryStrategy.java:193)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Executors.java:511)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:266)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:180)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor.java:293)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

I am not sure how to fix this error. Any help would be awesome.
Running on:
Ubuntu 18.04 x64

A side note:
I did do a clone of the github repo along with a general quick install of jitsi-meet. But, I did change the ngninx config to point to the file path of the github clone so I could do customization of the welcome page. Not sure if that information is helpful, but I thought that I would throw that in there.

Thanks in advance,

-ant

This means that the component secret in /etc/prosody/conf.d/yourdomain.cfg.lua is different than the one found in /etc/jitsi/jigasi/config.

I did a reinstall and it seemed to fix the problem.
thank you for the response

• ant