Jigasi sound only in one direction (phone -> conference)

Hey there,

i tried to install jigasi on my system. Got it running so far that it register successfully at the sip server and when I call my SIP Extension, jigasi joins the siptest conference. Now the problem is that audio is working only in one direction. From my phone into the conference but not vice versa. My installation is running on debian10. I’m using a prosody call control component like described in the jigasi readme.

The jigasi log show the following errors/warnings, I looked them up on github and here in the community, but most of them can apperantly be ignored according to @damencho posts.

At starting jigasi:
Error creating c lib instance for fixing file permissions (FileSystemException /etc/jitsi/jigasi: operation not permitted)
Failed to register custom Renderer PulseAudioRenderer with JMF (IllegalStateException: audioSystem)

When call ist established:
sf.fmj: Unable to handle format: Linear, 48000.0 Hz, 16-bit, Mono, LittleEndian Signed
Unable to prefetch ProcessEngine

Almost the same issues hold if I build jigasi from the latest github commit. Does this issue relate to pulseaudio? The connection to my jvb seems to work and I can’t find any issues in the log there, moreover the strange thing is that one direction of sound is workig…

I would be thankful for any help :slight_smile:

Make sure your server supports latching and is configure for the account jigasi is using.