Jigasi (master branch) can join to xmpp server as component?

hi,

when i use jigasi docker image (jitsi/jigasi) it connects to sip-server and xmpp server and works fine.
but when i build jigasi via master branch, only it’s transcription works and there is some problems to connecting to xmpp server and sip server for calls (i am using same env so username/password is correct)

in some topic i read in some updates jicofo can’t join as component anymore. jigasi connection type changed? do i have same problem here?
thanks

jigasi_build.log (42.2 KB)

Jigasi 2021-04-24 01:02:10.919 INFO: [55] impl.protocol.jabber.JingleNodesServiceDiscovery.run().111 Start Jingle Nodes discovery!
Jigasi 2021-04-24 01:02:10.919 INFO: [55] impl.protocol.jabber.JingleNodesServiceDiscovery.run().151 Jingle Nodes discovery terminated!
Jigasi 2021-04-24 01:02:10.919 INFO: [55] impl.protocol.jabber.JingleNodesServiceDiscovery.run().152 Found 0 Jingle Nodes relay for account: jigasi@auth.[my-domain] in 0 ms.
Jigasi 2021-04-24 01:02:10.926 WARNING: [56] impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.isCarbonSupported().733 Failed to retrieve carbon support
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from auth.[my-domain]: XMPPError: service-unavailable - cancel
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException.ifHasErrorThenThrow(XMPPException.java:132)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:263)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:214)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.disco.ServiceDiscoveryManager.discoverInfo(ServiceDiscoveryManager.java:540)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.disco.ServiceDiscoveryManager.discoverInfo(ServiceDiscoveryManager.java:506)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.disco.ServiceDiscoveryManager.supportsFeatures(ServiceDiscoveryManager.java:748)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.disco.ServiceDiscoveryManager.serverSupportsFeatures(ServiceDiscoveryManager.java:690)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.disco.ServiceDiscoveryManager.serverSupportsFeatures(ServiceDiscoveryManager.java:684)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.disco.ServiceDiscoveryManager.serverSupportsFeature(ServiceDiscoveryManager.java:679)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.carbons.CarbonManager.isSupportedByServer(CarbonManager.java:219)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.isCarbonSupported(OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.java:726)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.initAdditionalServices(OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.java:683)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.access$800(OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.java:60)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl$RegistrationStateListener$1.run(OperationSetBasicInstantMessagingJabberImpl.java:655)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
Jigasi 2021-04-24 01:02:10.926 SEVERE: [58] util.AvatarCacheUtils.getLocallyStoredAvatar().219 Could not read avatar image from file avatarcache/Jabber&_cojigasi@auth.[my-domain]/Jabber&_cojigasi@auth.[my-domain]

is there any way to find from which commit this image did build?

https://hub.docker.com/layers/jitsi/jigasi/stable-5390-3/images/sha256-686c8d640a4452737eb60439dda7ef761f40225112a3ea5843bc30ac1add6dc1?context=explore

This is the latest from stable at that moment of time, checking here Index of /stable/ this is done on 21-Jan-2021, and the jigasi around this date is jigasi_1.1-166-g929a439 (again from that link), which is fix: Fixes tests and improve check readability. · jitsi/jigasi@929a439 · GitHub.

In general jigasi and jibri releases are not part of the jitsi-meet release and stable-5390 is a tagging jitsi-meet release.
Jigasi and Jibri are separate release, but in terms of docker update of all images come as one … so I guess that’s why jitsi-meet one is used for jigasi.