Jigasi issue with Could not invite the focus to the conference

Good day everyone,
Have an issue with getting jigasi to answer and join the muc. hoping someone can help.
I’m getting the following:
SEVERE: [128] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.inviteFocus().1419 [ctx=15873057186992014192825] Could not invite the focus to the conference
org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from focus.jitsi.DOMAIN.com: XMPPError: not-authorized - auth
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException.ifHasErrorThenThrow(XMPPException.java:132)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:263)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:214)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.inviteFocus(JvbConference.java:1413)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.joinConferenceRoom(JvbConference.java:753)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.registrationStateChanged(JvbConference.java:583)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:187)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:141)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:1389)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:970)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.initializeConnectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:795)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:500)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:59)

jigasi/config
added:
JIGASI_OPTS="–nocomponent=true"

jigasi/sip-communicator.properties
added:
org.jitsi.jigasi.BREWERY_ENABLED=true
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.ALLOW_NON_SECURE=true
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.BREWERY=JigasiBreweryRoom@internal.auth.jitsi.DOMAIN.com
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.BOSH_URL_PATTERN=https://jitsi.DOMAIN/http-bind?room={roomName}

jicofo/sip-communicator.properties
added:
org.jitsi.jicofo.jigasi.BREWERY=JigasiBreweryRoom@internal.auth.jitsi.DOMAIN.com

Thanks in advanced

Hum, do you have any custom configs for jicofo other than defaults? Like secure domain maybe?

yes…I have configured jwt tokens to be used… here is the full sip-comm for jicofo

org.jitsi.jicofo.BRIDGE_MUC=JvbBrewery@internal.auth.jitsi.domain.com
org.jitsi.jicofo.jigasi.BREWERY=JigasiBreweryRoom@internal.auth.jitsi.domain.com
org.jitsi.jicofo.auth.URL=XMPP:jitsi.domain.com

Im assuming the focus.jitsi.DOMAIN.com is the xmpp component and not the user, since the message is not in JID format…but thats just a guess.

This is not part of the jwt token authentication instructions and probably that is the problem. You need to create a jigasi user in the same domain and enable jigasi authentication for the user joining conferences.

sorry, I left that out…but I do have the following
org.jitsi.jigasi.BREWERY_ENABLED=true
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.BREWERY=JigasiBreweryRoom@internal.auth.jitsi.domain.com
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.ALLOW_NON_SECURE=true
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.USER_ID=jigasi@auth.jitsi.domain.com
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.PASS=SOME_PASS
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.ANONYMOUS_AUTH=false
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.DOMAIN_BASE=jitsi.domain.com
org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.BOSH_URL_PATTERN=https://jitsi.domain.com/http-bind?room={roomName}

prosody user was corrected for jigasi@auth.jitsi.domain.com. That account connects just fine.

I’ll try your suggestion. I think I had to use it in order to allow guest to join already created meetings, but I don’t remember anymore!

looks ike the issue was unrelated to JWT. I had to set the following
org.jitsi.jigasi.MUC_SERVICE_ADDRESS=conference.jitsi.domain.com