Jigasi: Failed to connect to XMPP because of TLS problems

Hi all.

I’m trying to get jigasi up and running. I have followed the secure domain manual and we use LDAP authentification. That all works fine. Now I try to get jigasi running. In the jigasi.log file I see incoming calls and also outgoing calls. Both with the same error:

2020-11-19 10:17:44.581 SEVERE: [63] impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin().1003 Failed to connect to XMPP service

org.jivesoftware.smack.SmackException$SecurityRequiredByClientException: SSL/TLS required by client but not supported by server
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.connect(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:390)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:1309)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:970)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.initializeConnectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:795)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:500)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:59)

Full log at https://welcome.meet.dsb.net/tmp/jigasi.log

I’ve been looking for a few days now and unfortunately haven’t found anything suitable to solve this problem. Does anyone have any advice for me? Thank you so much!

Try adding this org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.acc.ALLOW_NON_SECURE=true

It can be that easy. Thank you very much!