Jigasi does not answer incoming calls

hello guys, following problem, we can successfully report that the registration on the sip gateway was successfully initiated. when i call now, the call cannot be answered by jigasi, the phone is ringing all the time in the logs i see a “did not received session invite 30000 (ms)” and the call is terminated

I think this is caused by the sip header which does not determinate a sip header with the invite?

the call is displayed on the siptest with initializing call from “number”

do you have any ideas what this could be? and what kind of logs do you need to help me?

Was there a web participant in the room already?
By default if no one joins in 30 seconds jigasi hangups. This can be adjusted using org.jitsi.jigasi.JVB_INVITE_TIMEOUT=1800000 is 30 minutes.

If your jigasi is joining siptest room, this means you are not passing the sip header with the room name.

hi damencho, thank you for the information, yes there was someone in the room.

so if i understand this correctly, then the sip invite must now contain the room name so that the call can be accepted within jigasi, right?

Well it can accept any call and by default put them in the default room.
But it needs the sip header to point to the correct room for the incoming call.
If you have IVR where you input the meeting id and discover the room behind thew id and you want jigasi to enter in that particular room.

well then the call should be accepted in the test room (i.e. siptest) by default, but this does not happen at the moment, the call rings for 30 seconds and is then terminated…either I am standing on the hose … or my configuration is wrong?

And you have joined the siptest room and nobody answers? Hum you should see the errors then in jigasi logs and see that your web participant joins, if it does not join you are in a different room.

Make sure you set it up like https://github.com/jitsi/jigasi/blob/master/jigasi-home/sip-communicator.properties#L7 with the full jid

hi,

2020-10-27 14:19:05.257 SCHWERWIEGEND: [102] org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.run() Exception in packet listener
java.lang.NullPointerException
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ChatRoomMemberJabberImpl.(ChatRoomMemberJabberImpl.java:123)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ChatRoomJabberImpl$MemberListener.joined(ChatRoomJabberImpl.java:1280)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat$3.processStanza(MultiUserChat.java:219)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection$6.run(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:1263)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)
2020-10-27 14:19:05.257 INFORMATION: [102] impl.protocol.jabber.ChatRoomJabberImpl.joined().1256 siptest@conference.cas-video.caseris.intern/1d9d524e has joined the siptest@conference.cas-video.caseris.intern chat room.
2020-10-27 14:19:35.254 SCHWERWIEGEND: [105] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.run().1578 [ctx=160380834415426120348] Did not received session invite (30000 ms)

In the logs i get two serious issues shown, well , i really can’t interpret the error message…

the config looks fine, if you want me to show you then i will copy it…

Thanks in advance!

Do you see any errors in jigasi logs before that? The NPE is strange one.

Hi Damencho,

yes, indeed i see some error, attached are the errors.

All the other stuff is on information - level.

2020-10-28 08:10:19.401 SCHWERWIEGEND: [10] impl.configuration.ConfigurationActivator.log() Error creating c lib instance for fixing file permissions

2020-10-28 08:10:20.478 SCHWERWIEGEND: [10] org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.device.DeviceConfiguration.log() Failed to register custom Renderer org.jitsi.impl.neomedia.jmfext.media.renderer.audio.PulseAudioRenderer with JMF.
java.lang.IllegalStateException: audioSystem

2020-10-28 08:10:21.043 WARNUNG: [10] org.jitsi.jigasi.xmpp.CallControlMucActivator.start().99 MUC call control disabled.

SCHWERWIEGEND: [69] org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.run() Exception in packet listener
java.lang.NullPointerException

2020-10-28 08:12:21.767 SCHWERWIEGEND: [75] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.run().1578 [ctx=1603872710449866139820] Did not received session invite (30000 ms)

If you want me to load up the completly log, just tell me.

Kindly Regards

Fabian