Jigasi configuration issue

while configuring jigasi we are facing this issue please help us.

2022-01-05 18:48:01.521 INFO: [37] org.jitsi.jigasi.SipGateway.registrationStateChanged().120 REG STATE CHANGE protocolproviderservicesipimpl(sip:xxxx@xxx.xxx.xxx.xx) → RegistrationStateChangeEvent[ oldState=Registering; newState=RegistrationState=Connection Failed; userRequest=false; reasonCode=-1; reason=A timeout occurred while trying to connect to the server.]

Is the configured domain server reachable?

yes it is reachable

The log suggests otherwise though. Check the SIP network traffic in the server and see where its being sent.

I get the same error. For me it works intermittently. On the PBX side I get:

-- Executing [s@Jitsi-Conference-Entry:26] Dial("SIP/f9ja1_copy_11-00005f79", "SIP/92710,3,m(silence)A(/tmp/name-268326314)M(Jitsi-join)") in ne
w stack
[2022-02-15 11:57:09] WARNING[1454][C-00002f33]: app_dial.c:2527 dial_exec_full: Unable to create channel of type 'SIP' (cause 20 - Subscriber absent)
  == Everyone is busy/congested at this time (1:0/0/1)
    -- Executing [s@Jitsi-Conference-Entry:27] Verbose("SIP/9ja1_copy_11-00005f79", "0, Contacting 92710... Status is CHANUNAVAIL ") in new stack
 Contacting 92710... Status is CHANUNAVAIL

the errors are different, yours looks like a “busy” signal", means its trying but circuit overloaded?

ravinchandra log is showing failure to reach, possible network or firewall issue

Not different. Exact same error.

if you say so

we are going to get ours going with no errors, i can share logs files then if anyone wants not sure how they will help

almost done we are stuck right now on SIP invite headers.
Question!

hey: where is default_jvb_room_name-entry
how is it possible to add a room for jigasi to use if this file is absent in sipcommunicator.properties file?
do we just need to add our own entry?
thanks hoping freddie has the answer!

for all, thanks to the contributors

question-does jigasi function like a softphone?

Not really, it’s a server component.

jigasi tested and works! we have some small bugs, how to contribute to jigasi development?

Excellent! Here is the repo: GitHub - jitsi/jigasi: Jigasi: a server-side application acting as a gateway to Jitsi Meet conferences. Currently allows regular SIP clients to join meetings and provides transcription capabilities.