Jigasi call-out error in password protected conference

Hi,
we installed jitsi-meet with jigasi. Everthing works fine, when I create a meeting without password protection and I do a outbound call from the room.

If I protect the meeting with a password it’s impossible to invite a participant by phone.

Here my jigasi log:

[216] org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.joinConferenceRoom().823 [ctx=1591336083063279483247]net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.OperationFailedException: Failed to join chat room siptest@conference.meet.domain.com with nickname: 2e1499cf. The chat room requests a password.
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ChatRoomJabberImpl.joinAs(ChatRoomJabberImpl.java:714)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ChatRoomJabberImpl.joinAs(ChatRoomJabberImpl.java:778)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.joinConferenceRoom(JvbConference.java:785)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.JvbConference.registrationStateChanged(JvbConference.java:591)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:187)
at net.java.sip.communicator.service.protocol.AbstractProtocolProviderService.fireRegistrationStateChanged(AbstractProtocolProviderService.java:141)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:1389)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.connectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:970)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.initializeConnectAndLogin(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:795)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.register(ProtocolProviderServiceJabberImpl.java:500)
at org.jitsi.jigasi.util.RegisterThread.run(RegisterThread.java:59)
Caused by: org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException: XMPP error reply received from siptest@conference.meet.domain.com/2e1499cf: XMPPError: not-authorized - auth
at org.jivesoftware.smack.XMPPException$XMPPErrorException.ifHasErrorThenThrow(XMPPException.java:132)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.StanzaCollector.nextResultOrThrow(StanzaCollector.java:263)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.enter(MultiUserChat.java:355)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.join(MultiUserChat.java:711)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.join(MultiUserChat.java:603)
at net.java.sip.communicator.impl.protocol.jabber.ChatRoomJabberImpl.joinAs(ChatRoomJabberImpl.java:665)
… 10 more

Thanks for your answers.

For me same issue pls help me out

You want to pass Jitsi-Conference-Room-Pass sip header from your IVR with the room password.