Hi all, I am getting the following error from Jicofo’s reservation system at each new start of Jitsi:
[conference.js] <e.value>: CONFERENCE FAILED: conference.reservationError 100 192.168.0.104:3000 failed to respond
o @ Logger.js:125
This occurs at each new start of a Jitsi client, while no other client is already running, and after a refresh everything works fine, and it goes like this:
- No Jitsi windows are opened.
- Open Jitsi window => Reservation system error.
- Refresh page => No error.
- Keep Jitst room open, and open another one in another tab => No error.
- Close all windows and open a new Jitsi room => Reservation system error.
- Do not refresh that window, and open a new one in a new tab => No error.
Some information about my setup:
- I’m using the Docker containers from docker-jitsi-meet.
- I’ve tried that with a Node.JS and a Ruby on Rails APIs, implementing the requests from https://github.com/jitsi/jicofo/blob/master/doc/reservation.md and adding the base url to sip-communicator.properties.
- In the previous example every opened room was a new room (not opened by Jitsi before that) and already added to the DB in the REST API, the Error does not appear with already opened rooms.
- The REST API is definitely not getting a request when the error appears.
- Other that this error, the reservation system is working as it’s supposed to.
I would really appreciate any help!