Jibri - Recording failed to start

I am new to Jtisi video server installtion. I have installed and configured Jtisi and Jibri in two different server (Both are running on ubuntu-bionic-18.04)

When I click on Start recording, it says ‘Preparing to record the meeting’ after sometime it says ‘Recording failed to start’

When I check log file (/var/log/jitsi/jibri/log.0.txt). Below is the error details I got from log file.

2021-03-24 08:03:27.859 SEVERE: [261] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.pageobjects.CallPage.visit() Timed out waiting for call page to load 2021-03-24 08:03:27.859 INFO: [261] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.JibriSelenium.onSeleniumStateChange() Transitioning from state Starting up to Error: FailedToJoinCall SESSION Failed to join the call 2021-03-24 08:03:27.859 INFO: [261] org.jitsi.jibri.service.impl.FileRecordingJibriService.onServiceStateChange() File recording service transitioning from state Starting up to Error: FailedToJoinCall SESSION Failed to join the call 2021-03-24 08:03:27.859 INFO: [261] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.invoke() Current service had an error Error: FailedToJoinCall SESSION Failed to join the call, sending error iq <iq to='jibribrewery@internal.auth.video.demo.in/focus' id='MNTp0-391' type='set'><jibri xmlns='http://jitsi.org/protocol/jibri' status='off' failure_reason='error' should_retry='true'/></iq>

Not able to identify the issue. Can some one help me to resolve this.

Welcome to the forum.

This post might help - TUTORIAL: Jibri Overview, Troubleshooting Tips & Tricks - Solve your Jibri Problems, Quickly!

Thanks. Will Check