Jibri - Preparing recording but fails to start every time

I have tried installing Jibri twice, but it always fails to start the recording. I am running the latest version of Jibri and Jitsi Meet. I have setup Dropbox integration on Jitsi Meet. When I initiate the recording, I get the notification that it is Preparing to Record the Meeting , but after about 30 seconds I get the notification that the recording failed to start. I have read multiple topics in the forum about this issue, but have failed to find a solution. I have looked at the logs on the Jibri server and I think I have found the issue, but I am still unsure of a solution. I have gone over the Jibri installation instructions again to see if I missed anything. Are there any additional settings that I need to enter into Jibri to use the Dropbox integration?

2020-04-08 06:17:06.917 SEVERE: [74] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.pageobjects.CallPage.visit() Timed out waiting for call page to load
2020-04-08 06:17:06.918 INFO: [74] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.JibriSelenium.onSeleniumStateChange() Transitioning from state Starting up to Error: SESSION Failed to join call
2020-04-08 06:17:06.918 INFO: [74] org.jitsi.jibri.service.impl.FileRecordingJibriService.onServiceStateChange() File recording service transitioning from state Starting up to Error: SESSION Failed to join call
2020-04-08 06:17:06.919 INFO: [74] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.invoke() Current service had an error, sending error iq