Jibri docker

Hi,

I have installed Jitsi meet and Jigasi (built from source code) on a server and they are running fine. Now, I am trying to install Jibri on a docker container on that same server. I have followed the steps on the readme page and I have installed everything neccessary (except for snd_aloop). When I run Jibri everything is fine, however when I press “Start recording” on a conference, Jibri stops and shows this error:

Starting ChromeDriver 77.0.3865.40 (f484704e052e0b556f8030b65b953dce96503217-refs/branch-heads/3865@{#442}) on port 12480
Only local connections are allowed.
Please protect ports used by ChromeDriver and related test frameworks to prevent access by malicious code.
2019-09-19 16:14:57.501 SEVERE: [36] org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.run() Error starting Jibri service : org.openqa.selenium.WebDriverException: unknown error: Chrome failed to start: exited abnormally
(unknown error: DevToolsActivePort file doesn’t exist)
(The process started from chrome location /usr/bin/google-chrome is no longer running, so ChromeDriver is assuming that Chrome has crashed.)
(Driver info: chromedriver=77.0.3865.40 (f484704e052e0b556f8030b65b953dce96503217-refs/branch-heads/3865@{#442}),platform=Linux 4.15.0 x86_64) (WARNING: The server did not provide any stacktrace information)
Command duration or timeout: 142 milliseconds
Build info: version: ‘unknown’, revision: ‘unknown’, time: ‘unknown’

so this error “DevToolsActivePort file doesn’t exist”. Did anyone else encounter this error, and if so, how did you fix it?

I fixed this error by installing Jibri from sources and editing file “JibriSelenium.kt”. Add as arguments to chromeOptions these three:

1. –headless
  2. –no-sandbox
  3. –disable-dev-shm-usage
    I found this solution in the internet somewhere.

Hi.
I am currently using Jibri and am having problems not being able to record multiple layers at a time on a single server. We want to deploy Jibri on Docker. Can you share me the Jibri Docker document ?. Thanks!

There us no such document, there is a PR work in progress on the subject https://github.com/jitsi/docker-jitsi-meet/pull/129, but nothing official yet.

Hi
I encountered this error when recording class on Jibri Docker.
Do not know how to fix it?