Jibri docker - Error : recording has failed

Hi @damencho @abhijitnathwani

I need your advise on a Jibri issue. I installed Jitsi+Prosody+Jvb+jicofo on machine 1.

On machine 2 installed docker image of Jibri. But when starting the recording I’m getting error " The meeting has stopped.".

Here are the logs of prosody for your reference:

Dec 23 04:57:35 s2sout5633fe1ad1c0      info    Failed in all attempts to connect to conference.conference.meet.mydomain.com
Dec 23 04:57:35 s2sout5633fe1ad1c0      info    Sending error replies for 1 queued stanzas because of failed outgoing connection to conference.conference.meet.mydomain.com

Please advise to make it work.

Thanks

Hi @nky

I guess there is some issue with the configuration. are you sure your domain is conference.conference.<whaterv> I think you’ve repeated the subdomain

Thanks @abhijitnathwani, I missed stripping off that in .env. Now I did stripped it off. Conference error has gone.

Now prosody shows these:

Dec 23 06:41:46 mod_bosh info New BOSH session, assigned it sid ‘7d6aa721-cb96-4b8a-880d-2263d0f4869a’
Dec 23 06:41:47 general warn Error verifying token err:not-allowed, reason:token required

I’m using it with JWT auth, do you think that could be a reason or is it because of some config errors ?

Thanks

Can you share your jibri.conf configuration?

@Freddie I’m using Jibri’s docker image. Here are .env details.

The configuration in that image is of config.json; that’s being deprecated, you need jibri.conf. Is your Jitsi deployment a docker image as well?

No, the jitsi deployment and all others are normal installations. Please advise.

Could you please provide a sample jibri.conf which can be used with Jibri docker in place of .env? Will try with that if that’s a problem.

Check out this post on how to install the new Jibri; in the jibri.conf section, there’s a full sample of the configuration for the file - TUTORIAL - How to Install the NEW JIBRI

@Freddie Thanks, checking this out.

Quick input - With new Jibri, Is it possible to have new Jibri scaled for recording multiple sessions simultaneously ??

No, still one recording per Jibri instance.