Jibri and Secure Domain

Hi all,
After trying to add Jibri to my existing install upgraded for the last several years I managed to make better progress with jitsi-meet and jibri integration. I now get the frequently encounter timeout error .

"2020-04-25 09:12:36.521 FINE: [46] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.pageobjects.CallPage.visit() Visiting url https://abc.co.za/standup#config.iAmRecorder=true&config.externalConnectUrl=null&config.startWithAudioMuted=true&config.startWithVideoMuted=true&interfaceConfig.APP_NAME=“Jibri”&config.analytics.disabled=true&config.p2p.enabled=false
2020-04-25 09:13:08.687 SEVERE: [46] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.pageobjects.CallPage.visit() Timed out waiting for call page to load
2020-04-25 09:13:08.690 INFO: [46] org.jitsi.jibri.selenium.JibriSelenium.onSeleniumStateChange() Transitioning from state Starting up to Error: SESSION Failed to join call
"

I am using a secure domain and get the following in the browser.0.txt log:

2020-04-25 09:13:08.790 INFO: [46] browser.leaveCallAndQuitBrowser() [2020-04-25T09:12:39+0000] [SEVERE] https://abc.co.za/libs/app.bundle.min.js?v=4025 125:2378 “2020-04-25T09:12:39.470Z” “[connection.js]” "\u003Ca.u>: " “CONNECTION FAILED:” “connection.passwordRequired”

Do I need to change a config to allow access? I have not put a password on the video conference and I am logged in as host.

kind regards

Ok I reset the recorder password and it now works. Tips for others:

the user “recorder” is in the domain “recorder.yourdomain” and the “jibri” user is in “auth.internal.yourdomain” on prosody.

Also if you use “prosdyctl register …” the password is not escaped if you provide it on the command line so special characters are interpolated by the shell. Better to use “prosodyctl adduser@recroder.yourdomain” which prompts for the password.

Hello,

We are having issues with jibri in secure domain.
Jibri recording works fine when we use anonymous authentication (Prosody - non secure) and not configure a reservation system.
But as soon as we turn on authentication in prosody and link jicofo to a reservation system jibri recording fails to start.
Any tips regarding what we may be doing wrong ?

Thank you.

No idea about the reservation system but jibri works with secure domain.

sample /etc/jitsi/jicofo/jicofo.conf

# Jicofo HOCON configuration. See /usr/share/jicofo/jicofo.jar/reference.conf for
#available options, syntax, and default values.
jicofo {
  xmpp: {
    client: {
      client-proxy: focus.jitsi.mydomain.com
    }
    trusted-domains: [ "recorder.jitsi.mydomain.com" ]
  }
  bridge: {
    brewery-jid: "JvbBrewery@internal.auth.jitsi.mydomain.com"
  }
  conference: {
    enable-auto-owner: true
  }
  jibri: {
    brewery-jid: "JibriBrewery@internal.auth.jitsi.mydomain.com"
    pending-timeout: 90 seconds
  }
  authentication: {
    enabled: true
    type: XMPP
    login-url: jitsi.mydomain.com
  }
}

No need a sip file

Thank you.
Our jicofo.conf only has the xmpp/client/ client-proxy set. Nothing else. Will try this.
Appreciate your help.

The sample config above is for the latest stable

I tried to change the jicofo.conf file as you mentioned - still having issues.
In jibri log -
org.jitsi.jibri.api.xmpp.XmppApi.log() Current service had an error Error: FailedToJoinCall SESSION Failed to join the call, sending error iq

Any idea why this is happenning?
Appreciate your help.