java.lang.Exception: Failed to bind single-port

Hello together,
I also want to setup a Jitsi-Meet-space for my work at the university.

I can create and connect to a Room, but Video/Audio is not working.
So i checked the Logs and found:
/var/log/jitsi/jvb.log

2020-04-18 11:54:14.976 SEVERE: [19] AbstractHealthCheckService.run#174: Health check failed in PT0.001S:
java.lang.Exception: Failed to bind single-port
at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.performCheck(Health.java:200)
at org.jitsi.health.AbstractHealthCheckService.run(AbstractHealthCheckService.kt:144)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:216)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.runInThread(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:292)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.access$000(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:36)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor$1.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:328)

So i checked the the discourse and found, that webmin sometimes used the same port.
After that i changed webmin Port., the problem still exist.
My Ports:
/etc/jitsi/videobridge/config

JVB_PORT=5347

and netstat -

tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5347 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 1017/lua5.1
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5347 127.0.0.1:40128 ESTABLISHED 1017/lua5.1
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:40128 127.0.0.1:5347 ESTABLISHED 20260/java

Is jitsi using lua?

have someone an Idea?

Jvb by default binds to port 10000. If you changed webmin port, restart jvb and should bind to 10000.

I deleted Webmin completly.
Now it works.
Changing Port doesn’t work.

Ok I have figured this out without deleting webmin completely. When you edit the webmin config
nano /etc/webmin/miniserv.conf
You have to change 2 settings not just port= but also on line 19 you have to change listen=
I changed them both to 11000
That listens for udp brodcasts on that port.

Ahh good to know.
But know i switched to BigBlueButton.

But thanks for sharing your experience!!

hey can please help me i am getting this error
May 26, 2020 10:30:01 AM org.eclipse.jetty.server.handler.ContextHandler doStart
INFO: Started o.e.j.s.ServletContextHandler@18e467d1{/,null,AVAILABLE}
May 26, 2020 10:30:01 AM org.jitsi.utils.logging.LoggerImpl log
SEVERE: Failed to initialize and/or start a new Jetty HTTP(S) server instance.
java.io.IOException: Failed to bind to 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0:8080
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.openAcceptChannel(ServerConnector.java:346)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.open(ServerConnector.java:308)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.AbstractNetworkConnector.doStart(AbstractNetworkConnector.java:80)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.doStart(ServerConnector.java:236)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.Server.doStart(Server.java:394)
at org.eclipse.jetty.util.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:68)
at org.jitsi.rest.AbstractJettyBundleActivator.doStart(AbstractJettyBundleActivator.java:215)
at org.jitsi.rest.AbstractJettyBundleActivator.start(AbstractJettyBundleActivator.java:607)
at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.BundleImpl.start(BundleImpl.java:307)
at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.launch.FrameworkImpl.startLevelChanged(FrameworkImpl.java:472)
at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.startlevel.FrameworkStartLevelImpl$Command.run(FrameworkStartLevelImpl.java:137)
at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.AsyncExecutor.runInThread(AsyncExecutor.java:122)
at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.AsyncExecutor.access$000(AsyncExecutor.java:28)
at org.jitsi.impl.osgi.framework.AsyncExecutor$1.run(AsyncExecutor.java:231)
Caused by: java.net.BindException: Address already in use: bind
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind0(Native Method)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:479)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.Net.bind(Net.java:468)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketChannelImpl.bind(ServerSocketChannelImpl.java:220)
at java.base/sun.nio.ch.ServerSocketAdaptor.bind(ServerSocketAdaptor.java:88)
at org.eclipse.jetty.server.ServerConnector.openAcceptChannel(ServerConnector.java:342)
… 14 more
i use this command
mvn compile exec:exec -Dexec.executable=java -Dexec.args="-cp %classpath org.jitsi.videobridge.Main --domain=“mydomain.com” --apis=‘rest’ --host=“127.0.0.1” --port=“5347” --secret=“abcdef123” -Djava.library.path=C:/Users/pc30/jitsi-videobridge-master/lib/native/linux-64 -Djava.util.logging.config.file=C:/Users/pc30/jitsi-videobridge-master/lib/logging.properties -Dnet.java.sip.communicator.SC_HOME_DIR_NAME=.jitsi-videobridge "

please help me I am facing this issue and there os error

May 27, 2020 5:54:42 PM org.ice4j.ice.harvest.SinglePortUdpHarvester
INFO: Initialized SinglePortUdpHarvester with address 192.168.194.81:10000/udp
Error loading native library: java.lang.Exception: Unsupported OS: Windows 10
May 27, 2020 5:54:45 PM org.jitsi.utils.logging.LoggerImpl log
SEVERE: The invocation of the method org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.run() threw an exception.
java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: ‘boolean org.jitsi_modified.sctp4j.SctpJni.usrsctp_init(int)’
at org.jitsi_modified.sctp4j.SctpJni.usrsctp_init(Native Method)
at org.jitsi_modified.sctp4j.Sctp4j.init(Sctp4j.java:40)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.sctp.SctpManager.(SctpManager.java:54)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.Endpoint.createSctpConnection(Endpoint.java:866)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.check(Health.java:69)
at org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.performCheck(Health.java:203)
at org.jitsi.health.AbstractHealthCheckService.run(AbstractHealthCheckService.kt:144)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:216)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.runInThread(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:292)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor.access$000(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:36)
at org.jitsi.utils.concurrent.RecurringRunnableExecutor$1.run(RecurringRunnableExecutor.java:328)

May 27, 2020 5:54:50 PM org.jitsi.utils.logging2.LoggerImpl log
INFO: create_conf, id=42191a7c24fb3fe8 gid=null logging=false
May 27, 2020 5:54:50 PM org.jitsi.utils.logging.LoggerImpl log
SEVERE: The invocation of the method org.jitsi.videobridge.health.Health.run() threw an exception.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.videobridge.sctp.SctpManager

May 27, 2020 5:55:00 PM org.jitsi.utils.logging2.LoggerImpl log
INFO: create_conf, id=9430d8775a7e1511 gid=null logging=false
May 27, 2020 5:55:00 PM org.jitsi.utils.logging.LoggerImpl log
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.jitsi.videobridge.sctp.SctpManager