Issues with Jibri

Hello,
I tried to setup Jibri. Which went quite fine. I was following the official video for Jibri. The setup is almost the same as in the video. However, I can’t connect Jibri to the Jitsi server. Whenever I push record Jitsi meet states that recording is unavailable. There is hardly evidence in the logs. The only thing which seems to reoccur is:

stream:errorReceived SIGTERM</stream:error>
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.parsePackets(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1064)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader.access$300(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1000)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection$PacketReader$1.run(XMPPTCPConnection.java:1016)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
2020-04-14 16:52:16.108 INFORMATION: [529] org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.log() [MucClient id=HOSTNAME_REDACTED hostname=HOSTNAME_REDACTED] connected
2020-04-14 16:52:16.142 INFORMATION: [529] org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.log() Leaving a MUC we already occupy.
2020-04-14 16:52:16.142 SCHWERWIEGEND: [529] org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.callConnectionAuthenticatedListener() Exception in authenticated listener
java.lang.RuntimeException: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The Resourcepart must not be null
at org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient$1.authenticated(MucClient.java:220)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.callConnectionAuthenticatedListener(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:1297)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.afterSuccessfulLogin(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:572)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.afterSuccessfulLogin(XMPPTCPConnection.java:379)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.tcp.XMPPTCPConnection.loginInternal(XMPPTCPConnection.java:444)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.login(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:491)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.AbstractXMPPConnection.login(AbstractXMPPConnection.java:448)
at org.jivesoftware.smack.ReconnectionManager$2.run(ReconnectionManager.java:294)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: The Resourcepart must not be null
at org.jxmpp.jid.impl.AbstractJid.requireNonNull(AbstractJid.java:243)
at org.jxmpp.jid.impl.LocalDomainAndResourcepartJid.(LocalDomainAndResourcepartJid.java:49)
at org.jxmpp.jid.impl.JidCreate.fullFrom(JidCreate.java:426)
at org.jivesoftware.smackx.muc.MultiUserChat.leave(MultiUserChat.java:741)
at org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient$MucWrapper.join(MucClient.java:549)
at org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient$MucWrapper.access$400(MucClient.java:486)
at org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.joinMucs(MucClient.java:301)
at org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient.access$100(MucClient.java:47)
at org.jitsi.xmpp.mucclient.MucClient$1.authenticated(MucClient.java:216)
… 8 more

Thank you in advance,
Pjotr