Issue with Jitsi / Prosody after last update on Debian 10

I’ve been using Jitsi for over a year on Debian 10 without any issues, during that time there were a couple of updates but everything was fine. Recently when I updated packages to newest versions it stopped working. Standard frontend error “Unfortunatelly something went wrong”. The only thing that I was able to find suspicious in logs prosody.err was:
portmanager error Failed to open server port 5347 on ::1, Cannot assign requested address

I checked with netstat and nothing else is using this port except:
tcp 0 0 127.0.0.1:5347 0.0.0.0:* LISTEN 4600/lua5.2

As I couldn’t find a root cause I quickly re-installed everything and the result is the same.
I’m just wondering if there can be something wrong with latest version of jitsi, jicofo, prosody etc. or the problem is somewhere else however I haven’t changed anything on this server lately and the only other updates were related to kernel or some not related packages.

Check main prosody config, do you have some bind address setting or something that is using wrong ip address?

The only declaration about ports is in jitsi_mydomain_com_cfg_lua (I used _ instead . as I can’t put more links as new user)

turncredentials = {
{ type = “stun”, host = “jitsi_mydomain_com”, port = “3478” },
{ type = “turn”, host = “jitsi_mydomain_com”, port = “3478”, transport = “udp” },
{ type = “turns”, host = “jitsi_mydomain_com”, port = “5349”, transport = “tcp” }
};

Unofficial jitsi-buster-installer

Is this somehow different from this Self-Hosting Guide - Debian/Ubuntu server · Jitsi Meet Handbook manual installation?

Before the installation, it

• purges all installed old packages
  • checks port availabilities
  • checks port accessibilities
  • checks DNS records
  • checks address resolvability
    etc

Sounds good, I will check it and let know here about result.

I was talking not about ports but addresses and about /etc/prosody/prosody.cfg.lua

Checked and I don’t have any configuration related to addresses in this config file.

After using this script emrah-tools/jitsi/installer/buster at main · emrahcom/emrah-tools · GitHub it works correctly.
The main difference I observed is that this script required additionally configured A record for domain turn.mydomain.com and if I saw correctly, during installation some older versions of packages have been downloaded than from repo in official Jitsi manual but hard to confirm until I compare versions.
Anyway thank you for help.