Hi! I have had some issues using the meet.jit.si the last week and i wanted to check if what happened is something expected or a posible bug (I found a workaround btw).
- meeting has to be password-less
- everyone has to have the web browser cache clean before entering to the meeting (to avoid having a personalized nickname).
- Create a random meeting in meet.jit.si
- Start hosting (NOTE: you must NOT change your automatic nickname and your cache must be clean. Your nickname will be “Fellow jister”)
- Invite more than 3 people (NOTE: all of them should have a clean cache in their browser yo ensure they DONT have an already personalized name)
- They will enter with “Fellow jister” name but most of the times one of them will enter into an “empty” meeting.
- Ask the people that entered to your meeting to change their names from “Fellow jister” to another.
- Once they do that, the person in de “empty meeting” will drop into the right meeting
This happened to me 4 times in the last week.
Thank you for your time!