Hi! I was wondering whether anyone here offered billed-by-hour rental access to Videobridges? I make music with people using Soundjack, Sonobus, and Jamulus and was looking for a low-latency video solution that could scale to 20-100 people. I would be interested if there were a service where I could do the following:
- Add funds to a declining balance (or submit credit card information for monthly billing).
- Select the desired AWS site (e.g. Ashburn, VA).
- Input the amount of use (example: up to 80 low-res users sending width: 90 pixels, height: 120 pixels, 30 fps @ no more than 100 kbit/s, + 1 higher-res conductor sending width: 320 pixels, height: 240 pixels, 30 fps @ no more than 300 kbit/s, force low-res users to decrease outbound bandwidth (&, if needed, resolution) to keep combined bandwidth under, say, 5 Mbit/s)
- Input requested session duration (number of hours)
- Desired meeting name and password (webpage can respond, if needed, by saying something like “sorry, that room name is not available; please try something else.”)
- Press START button
- A message appears saying something like, “Your booking for [parameters] can be reached at [URL]. Please press the SHUTDOWN button below if your session concludes early.”
I am still interested in learning to set up a Videobridge on an AWS Instance on my own, but I would also like to be able to point other people interested in making music with low-latency technology to a website where it’s convenient to just rent access to a Videobridge.