Is user systemd-coredump "normal" for jvb and jicofo config directories on Ubuntu?

I noticed when the .jitsi-meet-cfg directory is recreated (after making changes to .env, deleting that directory, and restarting the containers), that the owner of the jicofo and jvb subdirectories is set to a user called systemd-coredump. The group remains unchanged, but the systemd-coredump user looks odd.

Is that normal? Jitsi seems to work just fine, but that user looks strange. Any Ubuntu Linux gurus out there who might know if this is anything to investigate? Or should I just ignore it since everything works?

Thanks for any info or insights.

Are the following permissions and users normal? I’m running Docker Jitsi on VPS Ubuntu 20.04.

drwxr-xr-x 7 root             root 4096 Sep  5 14:32 .
drwxr-xr-x 5 joey             joey 4096 Sep  5 14:32 ..
drwx------ 2 systemd-coredump joey 4096 Sep  5 14:32 jicofo
drwxr-xr-x 2 systemd-coredump joey 4096 Sep  5 14:32 jvb
drwxr-xr-x 4 root             root 4096 Sep  5 14:32 prosody
drwxr-xr-x 2 root             root 4096 Sep  5 14:32 transcripts
drwxr-xr-x 4 root             root 4096 Sep  5 14:32 web

That is what’s automatically generated when the .jitsi-meet-cfg directory is deleted after making changes to the .env file and the containers are restarted. The systemd-coredump user looks strange, as do the permissions on the jicofo directory. The Jitsi installation seems to work fine, though, so I’m puzzled.