Is jitsi capable running call ON and ON?

Hi Jitsi Ninjaz,
Greetings!!!
I was wondering how much ability is jitsi have :slight_smile:
Suppose, we have a platform where we want to run jitsi call 24*7 for years and years without any break. some of the systems will have always video ON approx there will be 10 - 30 users on call. Is it possible to using lib-jitsi-meet?

I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Are you asking about meet.jit.si? Any anycase we cannot guarantee calls longer than 6 hours.

If you are asking again about meet.jit.si, using there just lib-jitsi-meet is not covered in the terms and conditions of the service http://jitsi.org/meet-jit-si-terms-of-service/, so this is not possible.

Your own deployment, you have control over it and it is up to you.

@Creatoon please do not hijack people’s threads. There is no such option at the moment.

thanks @damencho, let me delete my comment

@damencho thank you so much for a quick reply, I really appreciate how you guys care to answer fast.
About my development server, we will be using the standalone lib-jitsi-meet library with our custom UI.
our servers are powerful full but still, will call run for 24*7 and for months and months without a break? using library lib-jitsi-meet with custom UI

Yep, in case of network problems on the way it will reconnect or reload. Make sure you test those and handle it in your UI.

thanks, @damencho Yes there are some network problems I will add some code to reconnect.
well, this is clear thank you for the answers :slight_smile: