I get IPv6 from my ISP and was wondering if it would be possible to assign IPv6 to the jvb container to eliminate the need of STUN/TURN for people connecting over IPv6
My setup is configured like this:
- Domain names with A and AAAA-records set
- Apache reverse proxy to docker and that does SSL
- docker-jitsi-meet with:
DISABLE_HTTPS = 1
DOCKER_HOST_ADDRESSfor IPv4 connectivity behind NAT
What I think that needs to be done:
- in web/config.js:
- in web/nginx/meet.conf: Comment out
proxy_set_header X-Forwarded-For $remote_addr;to pass the correct remote as Apache sets this earlier in the chain.
- Follow https://docs.docker.com/config/daemon/ipv6/ and enable IPv6 for at least jvb
- Setting some SRV records?
Does anybody have some additions? I am able to freely test in my environment whatever you suggest.