iOS SDK Architecture Error

Hi , I’m getting this error while building my project in Xcode 11.5
What cause this and how can I fix it ?

Executable is ../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project/Build/Products/DebugProject-iphoneos/Project.app/Frameworks/JitsiMeet.framework/JitsiMeet
Extracting arm64 from JitsiMeet
fatal error: lipo: input file (../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project/Build/Products/DebugProject-iphoneos/Project.app/Frameworks/JitsiMeet.framework/JitsiMeet) must be a fat file when the -extract option is specified
Merging extracted architectures: arm64
fatal error: lipo: can't open input file: ../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project/Build/Products/DebugProject-iphoneos/Project.app/Frameworks/JitsiMeet.framework/JitsiMeet-arm64 (No such file or directory)
rm: ../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project/Build/Products/DebugProject-iphoneos/Project.app/Frameworks/JitsiMeet.framework/JitsiMeet-arm64: No such file or directory
Replacing original executable with thinned version
mv: rename ../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project/Build/Products/DebugProject-iphoneos/Project.app/Frameworks/JitsiMeet.framework/JitsiMeet-merged to ../Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Project/Build/Products/DebugProject-iphoneos/Project.app/Frameworks/JitsiMeet.framework/JitsiMeet: No such file or directory
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code

Anyone ?

I had the same issue but using CocoaPods SDK. It a day of stepping through the logs, but it turn out my script “Run Script” was listed AFTER “[CP] Embed Pods Frameworks”.
Basically the my script was running too late.
The order of the items listed in Build Phases matters.
I switch the order by just dragging and the issue was resolved.