iOS SDK 3.8.1 Failing to create archive

I’m updating our project to use the iOS SDK 3.8.1, but it’s failing to create the archives. I have npm@7.23.0 and cocoapods 1.11.1. I’m following the script as given in the SDK handbook. Here are the errors I’m getting:

jitsi-meet-ios-sdk-3.8.1/ios/sdk/src/ReactUtils.m:17:9: fatal error: ‘React/RCTAssert.h’ file not found
#import <React/RCTAssert.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

jitsi-meet-ios-sdk-3.8.1/ios/sdk/src/RNRootView.m:17:9: fatal error: ‘React/RCTRootContentView.h’ file not found
#import <React/RCTRootContentView.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

jitsi-meet-ios-sdk-3.8.1/ios/sdk/src/POSIX.m:17:9: fatal error: ‘React/RCTBridgeModule.h’ file not found
#import <React/RCTBridgeModule.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

jitsi-meet-ios-sdk-3.8.1/ios/sdk/src/LogBridge.m:17:9: fatal error: ‘React/RCTBridgeModule.h’ file not found
#import <React/RCTBridgeModule.h>
^~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.

** ARCHIVE FAILED **

any ideas what could cause this?

I’ve now downgraded to use npm 6.14.15 and cocoapods 1.10.1. Still with the same results. @saghul any thoughts?

I finally resolved this issue. I have both Xcode 12.2 and 12.4 installed on my machine. Apparently the when running pod install, it doesn’t like the fact that I had white space between “Xcode” and “12.4”. Renamed the directory and now it compiles just fine.