Cannot successfully build a RELEASE version of Jitsi Meet on iOS. Debug version builds without any issues.
xCode returns ‘WebRTC/RTCMediaStream.h’ file not found in
I followed the manual: Developer Guide (Mobile) · Jitsi Meet Handbook
- Cloned the most recent version of Jitsi meet (git clone https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet.git)
- NPM install inside /jitsi-meet folder (successful)
- POD install inside /jitsi-meet/ios folder (successful)
- Started xCode and opened /jitsi-meet/ios/jitsi-meet.xcworkspace
- Build with iPhone 11 as simulator, successful. App loads on the iPhone 11 with Metro terminal in the background.
- xCode > Product > Scheme Edit Scheme > and set build to Release instead of Debug
- Pressed the Build button with iPhone 11 as simulator
- xCode build fails with error ‘WebRTC/RTCMediaStream.h’ file not found
It should run the RELEASE version of Jitsi-Meet on the xCode iPhone 11 simulator
- Jitsi Meet version: latest with git clone, jitsi-meet_5471
- Operating System: macOS Cataline version 10.15.7
- NPM version 7.4.3
- POD version 1.10.1