Interface with Nextcloud

Hello,
It would be nice to interface with nextcloud (or/and owncloud) rather than dropbox.
Since Jitsi is not 100% Saas it makes sense to interface it with the same type of software like these.
Thank you

2 Likes

We will be adding other storage services in the future, worry not :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thank you !!!

I opened an issue in Github about adding WebDAV / Nextcloud support.

3 Likes

Besides recording on nextcloud, also the calendar sharing featire would be nice instead of googl cal.
Of course ideal would be to have also file sharing… But I’m dreaming here… :wink:

2 Likes

See https://github.com/jitsi/jitsi-meet/issues/4719

1 Like

It’s great idea to use nextcloud as storage, also if possible to add it as app in nextcloud to for communication between users.
thanks!

“Jitsi Meet Nextcloud integration” has been a topic for some time. You can use those keywords to search here or in the NextCloud forums / resources. I came across this bug report :

It doesn’t seem like it’s going to happen soon. I’ll gladly stand corrected if you or someone else has found different information.

3 Likes

Hi,
we’re actually also looking for some file transfer / file cloud solution inside jitsi.
This would help us a lot.
We thought about nextcloud, knowing that solution for a long time now, but any other integration with Open-Source tools would do as well.
Any ideas, anything ready to use allready?
thanks
Sascha

Please open a new thread about this. IMO your best bet short/medium term is to use something like Lufi and self-host it . There is a demo here.