Integrating Jitsi with a .netCore / Angular web application

Hi There,

I am developing a Doctor scheduling system and currently exploring the options to integrate video conferencing with our application, where doctor and patient can be seamlessly initiate a video call for the consultation. The application (DCA) will be written using .Net core and Angular.

The summary of the requirements are below. The expectation is for the doctor and the patient to use only use our page and all the functions will be integrated to Jitsi through back end calls.

1. There will be appointments scheduled for doctors with specific patient for a particular date/time. The invitation will be generated in the background and sent to the patient.
  2. When the appointment time comes, patient will connect to the conference (using a button in CDA) and if the Doctor is already with another patient, the caller will be put in a waiting status.
  3. Doctor will be able to see all the waiting patients and pick a patient and start the video conference. (in CDA) The video will be rendered in a iFrame in CDA.
  4. Doctor or the patient should be able to add another person to the call. (Through CDA)
  5. Both should be able to mute the audio and disable the video from both the end, even before starting the call. (Through CDA)
  6. Should be able to change the video quality, in case if the bandwidth if low. (Through CDA)

Bottom line is that all the user interaction will be through our web page and the functionalities should be accomplished using underneath integration.

I need a developer who understands .net Core and Angular concepts and customize Jitsi to create necessary APIs. Please reply so we can have a call to agree the scope and terms.

Thanks.

Hey,

We provide commercial support and services for Jitsi. We can customize and scale jitsi according to your needs. For more information please send us an email at hello@meetrix.io and we will get back to you.

I have sent an email to the provided email. Please let me know when you will be available for a call to discuss the scope and terms. My rime zone is GMT+5:30