Hello jitsi community,
is there a way to integrate jitsi into an existing Java server application?
Following architecture is set already:
- Java for server backend
- HttpServer (REST, UI) for web application UI
- Database for (Video, Audio, Text) storage
- Windows 64bit platform
Implement instant messaging with video/audio/text and integrate it into our existing application
to have all conversions (data, metadata) recorded and stored in the backend for traceability.
Key features to implement:
- live chat (video,audio,text) functionality
- recording of sent text messages
- recording video and audio
- Is it possible to integrate jitsi components into our application considering architecture requirements listed above?
- Do I need to integrate an own XMPP server (in backend) in that case?
- Is lib-jitsi-meet the right component for the client-side implementation?
Thank you very much